on 6 April 2014
Got to level 6 easily enough, but then got stuck, looked at a walkthrough which gives the correct code, but it's different for the code from the game which was wrong.
Shame as I like these types
on 18 January 2014
I found the last three or four levels too difficult. I could only complete by following the walkthroughs, and even then I wasn't sure how some clues were worked out.
on 17 January 2014
I really love this type of game and it kept me quiet for quite a while. I did find that there were a few tricky spots where I may have given up on the game if there were no walkthroughs. All in all it was well worth a go, lovely graphics and a good mind-bender. I have been reminded of how attractive these games are and am about to go on a quest for more. Thank you.
on 6 April 2014
Good game overall but could have hints the graphics are good and I bet the other levels(chapters) are better than the first I tried all sorts of methods to open the safe and get the key but no one I know has been able to pass it got boring after a while better if it had hints

Mobest media please add hints I got 25 people to agree
on 3 December 2013
Another great escape game from this developer.....when it seems an impossible puzzle just walk away and rethink and the answers are really just staring at you...well done to all involved I love these great games
Not one of the best escape games but it's ok if you've got an hour to spare. Was over too quickly as it only has ten levels. If it had twenty levels would have given it four stars.
on 16 March 2014
Got as far as level 11 put in the code and nothing happened. Checked several walkthroughs and followed them to the letter. Still won't go any further. Waste of money.
on 6 April 2014
Really addictive, completed until level 11 and then it just won't work. I have followed a walkthrough to the letter and still no luck...
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2014
Loved it although I found some of the clues a little tricky, I had to use a couple of the walkthroughs to get out. More levels would be great!
on 9 February 2014
I enjoyed playing this game but found it too be too short, it wasn't as challenging as I would of wanted, but still an ok game