1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this - best light, 16 Mar. 2014
S. Tarbitt (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RSP Front and Evade Rear Light Set - Black (Sports)
I cycle to work down a very narrow and dark country lane and wanted something to accompany my existing battery powered RSP light. This bigger version is absolutely perfect.

I did not want to carry an on-bike battery as I already have quite a payload with lunch bag, clothes, laptop and shoes etc for my commute so this seemed like the best compromise. It comes with a tiny (ie 2 inch) USB cable so i can have the light on charge during the day at my desk whilst I work. This is such a huge money saver in batteries - it takes around 3-4 hours to charge fully so plenty of time before i go home.

The light has 3 settings - bright, extra bright and so bright you might blind! Therefore always make sure it is pointed very slightly down to avoid blinding oncoming car driver (I am a car driver also so can see this from both sides!).

The small light i actually pinned to the back of my helmet for extra rear visibility ang again is super bright with USB charge capability.

I think this is excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend this set.