VINE VOICEon 15 June 2014
2GB has given me the freedom to be click happy with my underwater camea whilst on holiday in the crtstal clear waters of Cayo Coco, Cuba. I have been able to take video without worrying about filling the card.
on 31 March 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase. I decided to give it a 5 star rating because it's good quietly for the price and would recommend it to others viewing this product.
on 29 March 2014
Ideal to save maps for my satnav, Have most of Europe, Asia even Australia on it.Good product at a reasonable price.
on 3 September 2014
this has met my expectations it has done what I wanted it to do, it's great
on 7 November 2014
problem solved did the job perfect citv working again.
on 8 July 2014
Pleased with card, disappointed with postage costs
on 22 August 2014