on 5 June 2014
Not as good as the PC version but you don't expect it to be. Still very good and very helpful.
on 22 December 2015
By far the best app for astronomers, simple clear screens and fantastic detail. Thank you😊
on 18 December 2015
Brilliant app for those who don't know where to look for constellations/stars.
on 2 July 2014
excellent app. great for pondering on the amazements of the created universe.
on 14 February 2015
I have now tried this and find it extremely useful to see the things I have not noticed before. All the names are the official ones so the North Star or Pole Star actually comes up as Polaris which is OK if you know exactly what you are looking for. Weather permitting an excellent purchase. Highly recommended!!!
on 11 June 2014
As I don't have Google Play and its excellent star map, I decided to try this out and whilst it took a while to set up the way I wanted, its a decent app. It seems decently responsive and uses the hardware well and the features are pretty good and a little better than some of the competition. Well worth it.
on 12 March 2015
This is a fantastic Program, the best, I know this as as I have it on my PC, however I cannot give it 5 stars as this App simply does not work on my 10" Tablet (Quad-core) - There must be an 'incompatibility issue with my particular Model (Hero 10 v2)!? Sort it & I'll give 5 Stars.
on 21 January 2015
The app does not start reliably on my Nexus 7 (2012). If I force stop then it will sometimes run but normally all I see is a black screen. Not impressed.

Latest update made no difference, the app still does not work properly on Nexus 7. When it works it is great but it won't start.
on 7 April 2016
I love this app, and use it regularly. It's beautiful to use, and fun to play with, and has been very useful in identifying various planets and stars. The app has lots of useful features and you can turn things on and off, such as the constellations, etc. Would highly recommend.
on 18 February 2015
I love this app.
It's so pretty as well as educational, I am learning so much about our sky and natural world/universe.
Thank you for the work put into it for getting it all together ....... what a mammoth task, I'm very glad you did.
Worth a million star rating.