5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational
A truly inspirational and heart warming read. All the time I had this book on the go, it felt like I had a running buddy there with me, spurring me on, and making me see how awesome it is to run, no matter what shape or age you are. Trying to find a book as motivating and engaging as this has been quite a task !
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars yet another brief book
Yet another 'book' that gives exactly the same information that I've read before. Nothing new that is tailored to us curvy women, disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Running with Curves: Why You're Not Too Fat to Run, and the Skinny on How to Start Today (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars yet another brief book, 16 Jun 2014