5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Stephen Edger always manages to draw me in from the first page.
I fall hopelessly in love with the characters and always have a soft spot for the lovable rogues.
The setting for the thriller is in my home town and I absolutely love to close my eyes and wander to the places of reference and put myself right there in the heart of the plot line.
Cannot wait...
Published 11 months ago by Emma Brewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all
Set in sunny Southampton, a favourite location of mine, this is a decent yarn with a clever twist. I enjoyed the story itself, and the characters, but the sub plot was a little uneventful.
It's not too challenging, and moves at an appropriate pace. I'd say it paints a picture adequately, but perhaps comes up a few pixels shy of true high definition.

I...
Published 2 months ago by AND

‹ Previous | 16 7 816 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
Holiday read that I could not put down & the story is not so predictable. I read it in about 3 hrs. Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars I found a new favourite, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
This was the first book I read from Edger but I can assure you it was not the last. I downloaded it as it was free and the story seemed interesting but having now read it ,I would've happily paid for it too. The characters are brilliant and the story has so many twists and turns and different elements that I could not put it down. It's also nice to read books set in the UK for a change, not always in the USA.
I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who likes detective / mystery books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass, 10 Jun 2014
Mr. M. Haigh "Mailman" (Neath, Port Talbot) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
A thoroughly enjoyable read. Had a few late nights towards the end as I couldn't' put it down until I had read one more chapter and another and another! Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too slow, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
For me, this was far too slow to get started. I didn't really give it much chance, but I wasn't prepared to waste any more time, and I abandoned it early on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass by Stephen edged, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put it down was a edge of your seat scenario an interesting read can't wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good read, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this book which kept me gripped to the end. I will definitely be looking for more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story line kept me enthralled to the end, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
imaginative journey through to the last word,surprises galore, keeps you guessing all the way through. look forward to next one.

4.0 out of 5 stars couldn't stop reading !!!, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book of Stephen Edger's I have read. To be honest, I downloaded it as a trial on my new iPad but I couldn't stop reading !! It was a really gritty book and I was desperate to find out who the guilty party was. Definitely will be downloading some more of his . Highly recommended !

2.0 out of 5 stars long winded, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
Considering the lame ending and outrageously unbelievable story line...am not sure how I managed to read to the end. Not saying that such terrible characters could not exist...just the way that they are packaged within the drawn out story line!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disturbingly good, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
Not normally what I would go for, but really gripping stuff. The subject material is gritty, pulls no punches. Lots of unexpected twists and turns and dubious 'good guy' characters made this a book I couldn't put down. Will definitely look out for more from this author.

‹ Previous | 16 7 816 | Next ›