5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome start to the series
Great start to Bryan's story

You spend most of the book with hallie with her back story and let me tell you she has been put throughly the ringer with her dad's death and losing her home. Now she is being blackmailed and has a boyfriend who doesn't care about her at all

Published 15 months ago by Jos

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel ripped off
The story line is good, however it's only 12 chapters long then you have to wait for the next book. I really feel I have been ripped off with this book. I feel that the next book should be free if it's only 12 chapters long .
Published 14 months ago by deborah daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome start to the series, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Proposition 1: The Ferro Family (The Proposition: The Ferro Family) (Kindle Edition)
Great start to Bryan's story

But then there's Bryan we love him in stripped but in this book he is not the same Bryan we know his mad, cold and angry why is he angry???

That's the question and I can't wait to find out in vol 2

Bring it on you rock meanie ninja

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant start!, 2 Dec. 2013
Kindling Micky "Micky" (OLDHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the beginning of a gripping series.....it left me wanting! This book is mainly about Hallie, a woman down on her luck after the death of her only parent, her Dad. He's left debts and she eventually moves in with her boyfriend out of necessity. In the depth of her grief she self publishes a story of her losses in life including her steamy affair with Bryan Ferro. The writing is cathartic for her. The story unfolds from here and it's gooood!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab ferro, 2 Dec. 2013
I received a gifted copy from the author for an honest review! I love H.M Ward especially the Ferro family!! It took me a good while to get into the arrangement series I think it took until book 8 or 9 for me to start to like Sean
But now I love him where as with Bryan I liked him instantly even though he seems like he is being a complete jerk to hallie!! I really got into this book and couldn't put it down I read it in about 2 hours and was so gutted when it was finished!! Can't wait to get more from holly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Never saw that coming!!!!!, 3 Dec. 2013
God what a turn around, I thought he would be fun loving. Have we got another Sean Ferro? The only thing I am not sure about is the death aspect in the book. And not liking Neil at all!!! Cannot wait till next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Dec. 2013
I honestly don't know how Holly manages to keep producing one great series after another as with the arrangement, damaged and stripped I'm hooked after just one book and im Very much looking forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book is amazing, 2 Dec. 2013
I love this writer and all if her ferro books they are so good I can never get my kindle open fast enough

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe HM ward, 20 April 2014
Shes done it again! Loveable characters, easy read but intriguing and really well written. HM Ward is the only author I know who can capture the reader and force them to care about the characters within a few chapters. I hope Hallie can find her way back into bryans heart and figure out his demons. Can't wait to see how this all pans out for the both of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 20 April 2014
Loved this book from start to finish, amazing just amazing!!! Hallie and Bryan you can feel the chemistry between them, the emotions are so well written you can't put this book down!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Start....., 10 Mar. 2014
So love the Ferro boys!! You will not be disappointed with this book. At first however it did take me a little while to warm into it (lots of descriptive writing about Hallie's life especially after the sad loss of her father). Once the scene was set though I so wanted to know more about Hallie and Bryan! Overall a good sound start to a story which I know we will all be addicted too.... I know I'm hooked....

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked The Proposition Book 1, 10 Mar. 2014
I read this book and I was hooked from the start. I couln't put it down, I fell in love with Bryan Ferro, is the first of the Ferro boys that I have read. I stumbled across this from a Ferro family tree on H.M Wards facebook page and wondered where had been all this time. My only critique would be that the books are too short... waiting patiently for book 3