5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Perfect! And the top is a fab fit!
Published 8 months ago by Bellecakes

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it but dont love it
Published 12 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Perfect! And the top is a fab fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: University of Gallifrey Ladies T-Shirt Choice of 8 Colours in Sizes S to XL (Apparel)
As a life long Dr who fan it was nice to fined a more female friendly top . it washes well colour hasn't faded and has maintained shape

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product., 28 May 2014
Bought this as a treat as massive Dr Who fan. Loved it, love the colour and fitted well. Would like another one in different colour now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 31 Mar. 2014
Based on the other reviews we bought big for my teenager. She is a size 10/12 and we bought 16. It was a little long but she doesn't mind that and apart from that it fitted perfectly. She was the envy of all her friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it but dont love it, 14 Mar. 2014
Really nice t shirt, fab idea with the university logo. I bought it in red and it is exactly the same colour as in the picture. I found the sizing to be a bit dodgy though. I am a size 12 so bought a medium but I really could have done with a size small as the t-shirt is really wide. The womens medium is about the size of a small mans. I compared one against the other. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 Dec. 2013
bought as a present - recipient delighted. Quality v. good and sizing guide was spot on. (Extra words added to meet Amazon rules for writing a review)

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably nice in the smaller sizes..., 19 Dec. 2013
Helle B. Larsen "hebla" (Aberdeen) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as a present, in dark navy-blue large. The colour turned out to be black, not a hint of blue to be seen. The width was fine for a large, but the length was not similarly adjusted, and so this t-shirt would have suited a fuller woman who was no more than 5 feet tall. The logo was nice enough and I'm sure the intended recipient (an ardent Dr Who fan) would have loved it if it was better proportioned. I returned it. This is why I don't buy clothes online. So, in summary, probably a very nice t-shirt in size 8 or 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a Whovanite very happy!, 5 Sept. 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend, she was over the moon with it! I ordered a small, which is her usual size and it fit perfectly! Overall very happy with the purchase. The cotton is rather light, perfect for summer, not so light it's see-through though.

4.0 out of 5 stars the colours are very bright and the print is good quality. The only downside is that some of ..., 22 Jan. 2015
T-shirt fitted well, the colours are very bright and the print is good quality. The only downside is that some of the colour bled onto my white jumper the first time I wore it, although I probably should have washed it first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for Doctor Who mad teenager!!, 11 Sept. 2014
Perfect fit and my daughter loves it. Material feels soft and, after 9 months of being worn A LOT, still looks as good as new!