5.0 out of 5 stars A Grateful Closet replies
Published 7 months ago by D. L. Ashcroft-nowicki

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - Nothing new!
This is the worst 'tips' book I have ever purchased. I didn't learn anything new. It was very basic infromation. Disappointing.
Published 5 months ago by Karen Paine

5.0 out of 5 stars A Grateful Closet replies, 3 Dec 2013
D. L. Ashcroft-nowicki "SOL" (Jersey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Tidy Closet: Tips From A French Woman - Easy Steps And Motivation To Declutter Your Closet And Organise Your Wardrobe (Kindle Edition)
I am a recovering Cluttered Closet. Not long ago I was in despair, filled with unwanted and outdated clothes, my shelves sagged with "stuff" bought but never worn. Shoes shared space with jackets, undies with items far removed from the word lingerie. I was desperate, even Closets Anonymous had given up on me. Then I found this book... The Tidy Closet. and suddenly there was hope. My owner ( a chronic clutterer) was galvanised into action. I was denuded, washed, polished with scented paper on my shelves.

As each item was evaluated I held my breath.. Would it come back to haunt me or would it go into one of the three bags marked Charity Shop, Dump, and Mend. As my owner followed the clear instructions step by step I began to be reborn. What had been a disaster became a fun exercise. Throwing things out that had once been hoarded was so freeing. Now I am slim and organised, my shelves neatly arranged and shoes where they belong...on their own shelf.

OK, so that's the closet's viewpoint. I am/was the chronic clutterer in question. I didnt hang, I stuffed. The Tidy Closet inspired me with its clear instructions, great ideas, and suggestions. Ms Le Coeur has managed to make it a cross between physical exercise, a dance routine, a psychology lecture and FUN. For the first time in years I know where things are. I needed this book years ago, but I/m so glad I have it now. It's worth twice its cost. It will be hard to keep this new tidiness going... but I can go back to the book and be re-enthused. Highly reccommended
Daisy Fontana

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvellous book - lots of good advice!, 6 Dec 2013
This book has completely changed my life! Lots of good advice- highly recommend it and will buy this book as a present for my daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 6 Feb 2014
Great advice and easy to use. Admittedly I skipped some parts however the overall advice is sensible and having cleared out my wardrobe I can be honest and say it worked for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great..., 18 May 2014
D Sidlo "Little Chicken Scratch" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
The Tidy Closet: Tips From A French Woman - Easy Steps And Motivation To...This kindle download was quick and easy. I would order again this way.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tidy Closet, 18 May 2014
It's good to read and interesting though fairly traditional. The French aspect could come through more to make it more effective, but there are some good ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic, 2 Mar 2014
Good investment book for keeping tidy and clutter free. Have already started sorting my closet and reducing my unwanted clothes that were just sitting there because they looked too useful to be discarded.

4.0 out of 5 stars certainly needed this!, 21 Feb 2014
Very useful book, full of good ideas. I'm looking forward to arranging my closets and drawers accordingly. Just need time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guilty of too much stuff you never wear, buy this book, 14 July 2014
Ms. Alison Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
Some useful tidy tips. Now going to undertake a major wardrobe overhaul!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tidy Closet., 11 Jun 2014
Quick read that got me motivated to tidy up and clear my wardrobe. Would recommend it to anyone who needs a bit of a push in the right direction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great an simple, 23 Feb 2014
You can have the closet that you always has been wanted I found that as more I clean and trough out all clothes, the new ones comes easily as the same the money to renew this