5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everyone
Published 10 months ago by T. Lupanko

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the concept but the quality I Dont think lives ...
Didn't realise how big thjs was going to be! A little too big to carry around I think. I love the concept but the quality I Dont think lives up to the hype. I find the top so hard to close and it's always flooding my gym bag! The catch on the drinking hole Is hard to close and I really have to push hard on one specific spot to get it to seal properly
Published 9 months ago by Casey Phillips

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everyone, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Core150® Pink 35oz - Best Protein Shaker Bottle with Easy Stack removable storage compartments (Personal Care)
Bought this shaker as a present for my girlfriend (hence the pink), shes new to the whole gym and supplement routine so this shaker makes it perfectly easy for her with the separate compartments for each supplement, meaning she only needs to carry one shaker with her. The product is good quality and cleans easily, I am seriously jealous as i am still carrying multiple shakers around with me, think it might be time for an upgrade...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Jun. 2014
Excellent delivery times. I find the small containers really handy for supplements and product well made. Is a little large but not a problem for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Jun. 2014
Love this bottle. It's big, so it's great if your really active and need a lot of hydration. The section for your powder or vitamins or whatever you like to keep in there is a great idea!
Great product! I really enjoy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Jun. 2014
Great product with handy little pots inside!
Love it! Really handy for work or gym or even on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shaker and combined water bottle, 1 Jun. 2014
Great shaker, great colour, no leaks, excellent 1 litre capacity which doubles up as a water bottle.
I use it every day, the stack pack is great so you can set up your requirements of protein,nuts etc for the day.
I have just purchased another two of these shakers...Highly recommend the core150 shaker..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaker ive had!!, 18 May 2014
Cant wait to order more:-)

Over the years i have tried 100s of shakers. (Usually stick to the tacky cheapo ones) Which usually leak everywhere or the lids break. But after having my PINK core150 shake,r not only does it actually match my gym outfits it still looks as good as new and doesn't leak at all.
It also has a clever compartment to store supps which is handy post gym sessions.
I never usually review my orders but after using the core shaker i would defo recommend to anyone who users shakers or even as just a water bottle.

Thank you for excellent service!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One Clever Shaker!, 18 Feb. 2014
5 star customer service!!!! After a bumpy start , where my initial order was damaged in transit via amazon, I received the replacement. Core150 customer service was fantastic and very fast.

The product is great, I use shakers everyday and this product makes storage easy for my protein powder or snacks and can hold hot or cold drinks. I am very impressed by the product. Sturdy, well made and wow popping colour. Its a 1 litre bottle so good for getting the daily water intake!!! also has a neat mesh for making sure your protein shakes are lump free.If you have only had the branded usual shakers you get, give core150 a try it will be worth it!

I am already deciding on the next colour!!! One request, can you make the shaker in a 600ml version this would be amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money and absolutely no leaks, 17 July 2014
Mr. L. D. Catmur "Toby Larone" (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my girlfriend and she's very impressed. We've spent the same amount of money, probably more, on other protein shakers which turned out to be cheap-looking and leaky!

This bottle is very high quality, good value for money and absolutely no leaks. My girlfriend takes this to college, fills up the snack trays with protein powder and can make up a shake for lunch or a snack.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the concept but the quality I Dont think lives ..., 18 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCT, 5 July 2014
This is the very first shaker I have bought & just the right one I was looking for. Easy to measure & does not leak when you shake. The compartments come in very handy. Very good quality & would definitely recommend.
Thank You so much.