5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea
Perfect for all your supplement needs. I no longer need to carry bags of protein around for after a workout. So convenient. Would recommend highly. Bit on large side at a litre capacity, but less time going for water during workout!
Published 2 months ago by Stuart

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
I dont see why its not a cylinder inside stacked on top of each other, would get more/bigger compartments. Good size though
Published 4 months ago by mitchellz87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Core150 Red 35oz - Best Protein Shaker Bottle with Easy Stack removable storage compartments (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaker ever :), 15 Jun 2014
Simply this is the best shaker money can buy.Proper capacity - I mix my BCAA before the training and more ofter than not 1l lasts me the whole training session,so no more trips to the water fountain every few minutes.The inside compartments are extremely handy,wheter taking nibbles and protein to work or some postworkout powderized goodies.Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 10 Jun 2014
One of the best products I've ever ordered, looks the part and has got storage for carrying my supps. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protein shaker by far., 29 May 2014
Just taken delivery of my core 150 red protein shaker and used for first time today, great volume with this bottle and quick and easy to prepare and smooth finish. Nice addition with the separate tubs for storage and I would highly recommend this product, very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 May 2014
The best one I have found, the stacker compartments makes it easy to carry around what I need for the day without having to carry the whole tub of whey protein

5.0 out of 5 stars HardCORE shaker bottle hits the spot!, 21 May 2014
Carrying around the huge tubs of protein and a shaker bottle has always been a hassle, but since getting a core 150 this has all changed.
I have had also had several different bottles and this is by for the biggest and the best the storage facility is great and the capacity is massive.
At the gym and at work the core 150 has created a stir and several of my friends have made a purchase. If i was being really really picky then perhaps the inclusion of a mixer ball may help the blending but that said it does mix quite well anyway.

Well done guys, keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 May 2014
Great product, very happy with this! Easy use and excellent storage . Would recommend for everyone looking for a shaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Everthing So Easy, 18 May 2014
The core shakers are superb, I have 2 and they both get used daily.

They are bigger than your standard 600-700 ml shaker, plus the compartments mean you can always take your protein, clean snack (almonds or cashews for me) then you Omega3 as well.

No more little food bags or anything just it all in one shaker.

Going back to the main point, it is a shaker and I've no problems with using it just as a shaker, no lumps or anything. Brilliant product! Glad I've got 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 18 May 2014
Brilliant shaker, the core compartments are extremely helpful as I no longer need to lug around tubs of protein ! Also the 1L capacity is also very helpful!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a shaker, 18 May 2014
I started buying Core150 shakers not long after they came out. At the time I was training for a half-marathon and going to the gym quite a lot whilst suffering with a broken back (was very careful and had a trainer). I now own 9 of my own and have bought and given countless to friends who are all as impressed as I am with the shaker. Sadly since I ran the half marathon my back has got worse so I'm not as 'into' my fitness as I used to be. As a result of this I can offer you two perspectives of why these shakers are quite immense.

From a fitness point of view the pros
1. Holds a whole litre of liquid, which is essential if you're doing an intense workout, hydration is so important.
2. The storage unit is such a good idea, you can keep your tablet form supplements, your protein powder, pre-workout and all you have to do, after you've taken your pre-workout, swill the bottle, put in more water and the protein powder and boom, you're ready for your post workout protein shake.
3. It saves space in your gym bag, no separate things for pills, powders, no separate bottles for this and that.
4. The customer service and social media aspects are beyond what you'd expect. Always good banter on Twitter, amazing.

Fitness cons
1. People are always trying to get me to give them one of my shakers!!!!

For general day to day use, there are benefits also
1. Can keep fruit, nuts, vitamins in the storage unit.
2. I know if I drink two shaker's full of water, I'll have had 2 litres of water, keeps you healthy.
3. They're got some funky colours too.

All in all I can't think of a bad thing to say about these shakers, I work long hours and travel a lot and they keep me going. I've not used another type or brand since I bought my first Core150, why would I?