on 3 January 2014
The story line was unusual and made for a good read. It enticed me to keep reading. The ending was a little abrupt and the book short.
on 20 January 2015
A complete waste of money!!!!
Once the story got going.........story was slow to build and then............wham! The end!!! All of 2hours reading, in fact it may well have been less because l cooked a full lunch whilst reading it!!
on 19 February 2014
Something different to what I normally read but I enjoyed it very much, suitable for any age over about 12!
on 2 November 2015
Really enjoying this series. Rouge is an interesting character with a mystery to her parentage that is leading to new adventures in book 3 which I've just downloaded. Her bond with Michael is starting to develop into a gripping love story in its self. Great story and good characters. Can't wait to start number 3.
on 25 May 2015
They are very short books and it feels the whole story has been split over too may books and paying for each one seems a bit over the top. It is a great story and very addictive! It has everything I like in a book, I dropped it a star only for the reason that the books are very short.
on 26 January 2016
Seventh Mark is a great book to a fantastic series. W.J. May left met wanting more, while letting me fall in love with the characters. There's suspense, action and the perfect amount of romance. I can't wait to read this entire series!
on 1 August 2014
Loved this book. Please say next already published I don't want to have to wait to read it! Impatient or what! You're officially moving onto my favourite authors list! Thank you for keeping me entertained.
on 11 May 2016
I read the first book in this series in the Enchanted Box Set and really wanted to know more. I bought books 1-5 and couldn't put them down. Looking forward to book 6 which I have just purchased.
on 3 October 2014
A really great story Rogue is there more to her past are we going to find out who her parents our? Is there more to the story and will there be a happy ending . Can't wait to read the next book!
on 10 June 2015
Fantastic saga, although the books aren't that long, its a wonderful storyline. Downside is the editing on the whole series. Need to figure what it means yourself