5.0 out of 5 stars Blingtastic cover
Published 13 months ago by Elizabeth Mather

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
It is what I expected and it is a very good price so I recommend it highly so go for it
Published 12 months ago by Alia Toama

5.0 out of 5 stars Blingtastic cover, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Diamond Bling Sparkly Gem Glitter Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Apple Ipad 2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation With Screen Guard & Stylus (Black) (Electronics)
Bought three of these in total as every time I bring out my iPad complete with this sparkly cover people ask me where I bought it as they would like one .I then offer to order it for them and say there are other colours but they all seem to want the black colour As I get it sent to their address it just couldn't be easier - it's a perfect fit and very hard wearing and I would advise anyone to buy one .the colours range from hot pink, purple through to white silver and black and all for a little over a fiver!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS FAB!!, 22 April 2014
My daughter had pointed out that she liked this case for her ipad mini so I ordered it and it arrived very quickly and well packaged...only it was for a full size ipad, not mini but this was my fault, not the seller. I e-mailed DN -Technology and explained what had happened and they agreed that the same design in ipad mini could be sent instead surplus to a small charge for P+P. I received the ipad mini case this morning and it is perfect and I would highly recommend this seller, their customer service was top notch and I will definately use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond bling cover, 28 April 2014
I was very happy with this cover fits my iPad perfectly and arrived quickly and on time ....lovely cover would recommend it to anyone who wants real value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 23 April 2014
great little cover, would get more in different coloures,
my little girl very have with the sparkly bits over the cover,

fitted well to the ipad

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad Case, 11 April 2014
Quick delivery. Good item for the price, however, not diamonds as stated but glitter. It does what it says on the packet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it x, 5 April 2014
lilbaka "lynn" (staffordshire.uk) - See all my reviews
Love my new case,it was quick to arrive and it's very good quality and I would recommend it.i also received a free pen and screen protector..

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy use., 8 April 2014
Really good value for money. Sturdy and very pleasant to look at. Easy instructions and good stand. Very impressed with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Mar. 2014
Great value for money - looks really good too. So pleased I purchased this for my new iPad - it's also very sturdy. Delivery was fast so very pleased all round.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 April 2014
Good product pretty and good value keeps my I pad safe and has been admired is to clean and use