5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent installment in the Demon Trapper series, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Grave Matters (Kindle Edition)
After re reading the Demon Trapper series I was pleased to find this novella had just been released. It allowed me to stay in Riley's world a little longer. Fans of the series won't be disappointed. You're drawn straight back into the story and emotions, as ever, will run high. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 Feb 2014
S. Lacey (Annalong) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grave Matters (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this novella set after the last book in the series. It seems that Beck and Riley still don't get much peace in this story as Riley is kidnapped and a twisted necromancer tries to control and use her! It all worked out in the end although she and Beck had a couple of issues to contend with due to the fact his training and new role as a grand master mean he now has to keep some secrets from her which Riley doesn't like and to be honest Beck doesn't really like either! They are strong together though so I think they'll make it work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trapped fan, 10 Jun 2014
K. M. Escott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grave Matters (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the trapped books and was so pleased to see that this has been written. Loved every min of the book and couldn't put it down . If you like the other books you will love this x

5.0 out of 5 stars miss, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Grave Matters (Kindle Edition)
Was fantastic to catch up with Riley and Beck again. This book was fantastic, like the other demon trapper books this was very well written, truly engaging and utterly absorbing. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wee read for those missing Riley & Beck, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Grave Matters (Kindle Edition)
Riley goes to Scotland for her 18th birthday to meet up with Beck mid-training. As soon as she gets off the plane, she's in danger and then when she meets up with Beck - she's paranoid. They figure out what's wrong and aim to fix it - along with their relationship.

I was so upset when this series ended - especially as it came as a bit of a surprise to me, I never knew it was the last book until I was reading it! I love Riley and I love Beck. I love the world that Jana Oliver has built here and vaguely post-apocalyptic view on the world. So I was excited to get another wee (too wee) look at the world.

Also love that this is set in my homeland! Don't ask me why but I love reading a story with street names and places that I can actually picture, everything set elsewhere is a total blindside for me. Although as much as I love these books, this series and this author - I always hate reading Scottish characters written by non-Scots authors. The words don't read right for me, all the "ya" and "ta", I can't say that in my head - it sounds wrong. Of course, that may just be me - I am unaware of how other Scots feel on this manner but I feel this way about most Scottish characters I read. Our language is hard to write, especially if you don't speak it - considering the main differences in our language are all to do with pronunciation, it is hard to make it come across purely in the written word.

If you've read the other books in the series, read this. If you haven't read the rest of the books in the series they go Forsaken, Forbidden, Forgiven & Foretold - go buy them and you're welcome in advance.

Grave Matters