Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 6 February 2014
I haven't read all of this book as yet, although I have already been pulled in by sheer fascination of why and how these women can commit such hideous, tortuous and evil crimes. I know they are said to suffer from Psychosis and Depression, but I suffer from Psychosis and Depression too. Having read some of this book, I really am scared to start a family now. What shocks me too is the fact that the women I have read about don't always get life sentences and are living in the community. But then having an understanding of Psychosis the judgment is relatively understandable.
on 25 March 2014
What I loved about this book was the introduction of new stories I had not heard of. That is what makes the difference between 3 stars and 5. It had the usual high profile women and then ones that would only be know to the country or county/state that it happened in. I also liked the way that the author chose to do it in different chapters to do with the different victims they had.

All in all a great read. I would definitely recommend it!
on 31 March 2015
For the price I expected a very short book, its not. Shocking stories that made my jaw drop. Good but sad read. Definitely recommend it. Worth the money.
on 11 October 2014
This was a great book until the end rather disappointing to find that the last fifteen per cent of the book was adverts so when you thin you still have another twenty mins of reading time Constantine but otherwise only a couple of the stories I knew and as an avid reader that is unusual great to just read a chapter and put down if you don't read a lot
on 16 March 2014
Well written and shows just how much of an ass the judicial system is and how often the death penalty is given but never carried through. The details of the crimes, at times, beggar belief. How many times do you have to kill before action is taken?
on 3 March 2014
I find these type of books fascinating in a OMG How could they do this sort of way... Cannot understand why some of these women did what they did as we are susposed to be the fairer sex....
on 7 April 2014
We downloaded this book within minutes never thought it would be as easy as it was, it is so easy to do, looking forward to using this service in the future
on 30 March 2014
Informative and well written book
Great for the price paid.
Will be recommending it
To others.and work colleagues.
Good buy.
on 28 May 2014
It's a nice book for those who like that kind of stories of course. I enjoyed it, but gotta admit there's some pretty disturbing facts in it.
on 3 February 2014
A must read for all crime reading enthusiasts. This book really gets to heart of the crimes and gives readers a new way of seeing things toni