5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Claire Mitchell -Founder, The ...

3.0 out of 5 stars nice idea, lazy editing
Too many errors for me and although I know it means well it didn't ring true especially the ending. To sum up; nice idea, lazy editing, and tries too hard to simplify spiritual concepts into a Mills and Boon context.
Published 10 months ago by mesmerist

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
I started reading 12 Lessons and was completely hooked to the point where I lost track of time! Stephanie's ups and and downs had me in tears and made me laugh out loud. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who needs some get up and go - and with New Year just behind us, now would be the perfect time to read it. If you want a feelgood book that's also a cracking read, then buy 12 Lessons! Now!

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Lessons, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
What these other reviewers have said is absolutely true, I can't put this book down either. I have matchsticks holding my eyes open this morning as I was up late into the night reading just another chapter etc.
The tears were rolling down my face at one point I was so sad for Stephanie. It's a long time since a book affected me like that. Its so well written and Kate paints a very realistic picture of Stephanie's life.
There are some hilarious bits in the book and some sadness and a great deal of love. The description of the main characters is fantastic and for once I am not tempted to check the back of the book to see how it ends,
I don't want it to end!
Is there another book by Kate Spencer please .... soon?

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Lessons by Kate Spencer, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
This Book is Utterly AND Spiritually Fantastic! Couldn't and Wouldn't put it down... So Addictive and The Best Book I've Ever Read!! Can't wait for more from the Extremely Talented Kate Spencer! Laughing and Crying and so much to teach you in your own life! Hooked... you will be! AMAZING and Much MORE!

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly fantastic and inspirational read, made me smile, laugh and cry. Brilliant!, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
You know when people say I read this book and I couldn't put it down.... well this was one of those books. Was nearly late for work on a few occasions and on one occasion I almost missed my bus stop. I am sure there is a little bit of Stephanie in all of us.

This book brings out a range of emotions - from anger at what is happening, nodding in agreement thinking OMG I have been there, laughter and tears (happy tears) rolling down my face. I am a caring, sharing person and I loved the way this whole thing progressed and reached its conclusion.

Stephanies's journey flows well, it makes you want to know what happens next and you don't want the story to end. Things happen for a reason and this is a very inspirational book which is helping me on my journey. Thank you Kate.... hope it is not too long before you write the next one!

(oh..... And I want to say 'Jay.... you got what you deserved!'). Want to know why.... then buy the book and see for yourself! Happy reading x

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
fantastic book. you wont be able to put it down from the very beginning the book has you gripped. I look forward to reading more from this talented auhor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
Previous comments right, beware this book will take up all your spare time and more. Gripping, fascinating, sad and wonderful. I am so pleased with my purchase, and have recommended it to my friends. Cannot wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book., 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
I have never read a book like it I was hooked from the moment I picked it up and didn't want to put down. It's funny it's sad and I found it a life changing read and cannot wait to read MORE from Kate Spencer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
This is the best book I have ever read, the story of Stephanie keeps you gripped from beginning to end. I cannot wait for more!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cracker of a book, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
This is one hell of a read from a young and very talented writer and I can hardly believe that Twelve Lessons is Kate Spencer's first book. I certainly do not think that I'll be the first or last male to have read this tome. It had tears running down my face at the pathos of Steph's story and laughing out loud at the comedy in it; and I'm one of those guys who usually finds it difficult to express emotion. It's a cracking plot and has you unable or unwilling to put the story down due to the twists and turns in it which keep you on the edge of your seat as to what is going to take place next. TheTwelve Lessons learned by Steph would be good ones to live by. I think that this book would certainly make a cracking play and film so, you film producer's, directors and playwrights out there take note that you have been well warned. I thoughourly enjoyed the book and I wait in anticipation for Kate Spencer's next offering.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, I devoured it in one go!, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
I had read the reviews of this kindle book and really wanted to know if it was a good as people said it was

I can say that this book just drew me in, I downloaded it and started to read and read and read it from start to finish.

I was hooked! it hooked me on several levels, the fact that I am interested in the law of attraction and that I love stories about characters who come bounce back after everything has gone tits up, and I need to able to read something that is fluid. I understood the main character Steph and although I didn't like her very much at first as the story unfolded you began to really feel for her.

This book is a really great read, it fed my soul when it needed it, and made me think more about applying some of the 'attractions principles' to my life, . The bottom line is, it made me feel good. so its thumbs up from me!

Twelve Lessons: The Journal