5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product
I wasn't sure in the beginning if i'm doing the right choice but this is an excellent product easy to use. After 2 use only my hair disappeared. for a full leg in the first time it was 25 min' for one leg the second time 10 min for one leg. after 2 use only i have barely any hair .
Published 8 months ago by miri cohen

1.0 out of 5 stars No results
Used this for four months, exactly as described on my legs, bikini and underarm. It's had no noticeable effect at all, so disappointing :( I know these types of machines aren't an instant fix as it can depend on hair growth cycles but I feel that for the money I should have seen some reduction.
Published 5 months ago by Ms. E. J. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses (Personal Care)
You can slide with on your leg or any other part and its make it much comfortable to use.. Love it.
Not expensive you have 50,000 pulses enough to remove hair all over the body.
Warmly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that I don’t have to go to a salon ..., 29 Aug 2014
I have been using this product consecutively over the past 3 weeks and I have to admit, I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Not only has my hair disappeared it has to be said that this is one of the most pain-less methods of hair removal that I have ever encountered!

This is a totally reliable, easy-to-use and fuss free product that saves you hours of shaving your legs every week plus there is no harsh stubble or regrowth which I experience even when I have had waxes previously. I love that I don’t have to go to a salon or clinic and the fact that I’m in the privacy and comfort of my own home! I would say to anyone buying this product to make sure you read the instructions before you use it because the first time I went to use it I hadn’t done so and since reading through the manual the outcome has been so much more successful and the results have lasted for a much longer period of time!

Another fab thing is that the device isn’t limited to one area – you can pretty much use it across the whole of your body. Like most, I started by targeting my leg hair area (this is one of the most strenuous and annoying areas to shave!) and then moved to my armpits and bikini line. I don’t suffer from facial hair so this wasn’t a problem for me. Now the areas that I used the silk’n glide device on have hardly any hair and if there is hair it is so much thinner and areas of hair are sporadic – I feel like my hair is much slower growing back which is one main reasons I initially bought it!!

It is a rather expensive product but I will definitely be repurchasing it (if I ever need to) because it is so much cheaper than using other methods of hair removal plus it works on a permanent basis. I honestly can’t recommend this enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, good price and also easy to use., 4 Feb 2014
best product of it's kind I have tried, also good price. I am pleased with the quality of the product and the ease of use.

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, 28 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars no result, 3 Jun 2014
I have been using this device for about 6 weeks now cannot see any results what so ever. I have followed the instructions three times a week sometimes more thought I would see a result by now but nothing, and its to late to return. £149 is a lot of money to throw away

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this device since March and am ..., 10 Aug 2014
I have been using this device since March and am just noticing a reduction in hair growth on face and legs. You do need to persevere and I only use every two weeks any more and it can stimulate hair growth (I learned this from watching a demonstration of the new version on tv).

5.0 out of 5 stars This item has been brilliant. Easy to use and very quick, 8 Dec 2014
This item has been brilliant. Easy to use and very quick. I've used it a few times now and its changed my life. Confidence has grown so much since using this product. I reccomend it to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars poor results, 6 May 2014
I have used this device at least 10 times over the past 3 months (on facial hair) and I can honestly say I have seen no difference what so ever, I will continue to use this product for another 3 months, if there is still no improvement, I will get in touch with the manufacturers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable hair growth reduction, 4 April 2014
E. Proietti (london) - See all my reviews
Have used it now for a few weeks and not sure if it's permanent hair removal but has noticed a slight reduction in hair growth. Perhaps it's still too early to see the full results.
It's not as painful as a proper laser and I like the convenience of using it when it suits me at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014