5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product
I wasn't sure in the beginning if i'm doing the right choice but this is an excellent product easy to use. After 2 use only my hair disappeared. for a full leg in the first time it was 25 min' for one leg the second time 10 min for one leg. after 2 use only i have barely any hair .
Published 12 months ago by miri cohen

1.0 out of 5 stars No results
Used this for four months, exactly as described on my legs, bikini and underarm. It's had no noticeable effect at all, so disappointing :( I know these types of machines aren't an instant fix as it can depend on hair growth cycles but I feel that for the money I should have seen some reduction.
Published 9 months ago by Ms. E. J. Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses (Personal Care)
You can slide with on your leg or any other part and its make it much comfortable to use.. Love it.
Not expensive you have 50,000 pulses enough to remove hair all over the body.
Warmly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product if you follow instructions!, 21 Mar. 2015
Absolutely gobsmacked by some of the reviews I have read on here; people really need to learn to read the literature before use!!

It is not an instant hair removal product (process is gradual over a number of months) and in the initial weeks, is used no more frequently than on a fortnightly basis.

I've read a review of someone stating that it did not work on 2mm hair! Well that's because you have to shave first to allow full penatration of the light in to the follicle and it's not an instant fix. Second review which baffled me was someone stating that they used it everyday with no effect! The reason why they state a minimum of two weeks in between use is that can have the opposite effect and actually speed up growth if used more regularly than at two week intervals.

I have had Hirsutism since my teenage years and this product has been amazing, giving me freedom from shaving and the damage constant shaving causes.

I just hope the people who didn't read the instructions nor watch the YouTube videos didn't cause your skin permanent damage!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, good price and also easy to use., 4 Feb. 2014
best product of it's kind I have tried, also good price. I am pleased with the quality of the product and the ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that I don’t have to go to a salon ..., 29 Aug. 2014
I have been using this product consecutively over the past 3 weeks and I have to admit, I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Not only has my hair disappeared it has to be said that this is one of the most pain-less methods of hair removal that I have ever encountered!

This is a totally reliable, easy-to-use and fuss free product that saves you hours of shaving your legs every week plus there is no harsh stubble or regrowth which I experience even when I have had waxes previously. I love that I don’t have to go to a salon or clinic and the fact that I’m in the privacy and comfort of my own home! I would say to anyone buying this product to make sure you read the instructions before you use it because the first time I went to use it I hadn’t done so and since reading through the manual the outcome has been so much more successful and the results have lasted for a much longer period of time!

Another fab thing is that the device isn’t limited to one area – you can pretty much use it across the whole of your body. Like most, I started by targeting my leg hair area (this is one of the most strenuous and annoying areas to shave!) and then moved to my armpits and bikini line. I don’t suffer from facial hair so this wasn’t a problem for me. Now the areas that I used the silk’n glide device on have hardly any hair and if there is hair it is so much thinner and areas of hair are sporadic – I feel like my hair is much slower growing back which is one main reasons I initially bought it!!

It is a rather expensive product but I will definitely be repurchasing it (if I ever need to) because it is so much cheaper than using other methods of hair removal plus it works on a permanent basis. I honestly can’t recommend this enough!

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, 28 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used my Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device ..., 14 Mar. 2015
I have used my Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device once but it takes time and I will have to try using it again to remove more hair from my legs. I read the instructions first and before use you have to shave your legs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 Feb. 2015
used months now and honestly... Rubbish. I'm pale Celtic scottish black hair lightest skin colour you get here and this has made no difference what so ever. A very expensive ornament. I doubt my ipl device works.

1.0 out of 5 stars no result, 3 Jun. 2014
I have been using this device for about 6 weeks now cannot see any results what so ever. I have followed the instructions three times a week sometimes more thought I would see a result by now but nothing, and its to late to return. £149 is a lot of money to throw away

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with this product. I followed instructions exactly and ..., 9 Mar. 2015
Unhappy with this product. I followed instructions exactly and it has not worked. I understand it takes a while to work completely but there were no effects at all from the first or second sessions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 29 Mar. 2015
So I've used the Silk n Glide for a year and it finally gave ran out of light today. I've found it took longer for my hair to regrow after use and it's thinned out but I still have hair growth.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›