5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product
I wasn't sure in the beginning if i'm doing the right choice but this is an excellent product easy to use. After 2 use only my hair disappeared. for a full leg in the first time it was 25 min' for one leg the second time 10 min for one leg. after 2 use only i have barely any hair .
Published 16 months ago by miri cohen

2.0 out of 5 stars not the results expect after 3 months.
Well I've been using the product for nearly 3 months now, and expected better results.
Published 16 days ago by Erin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses (Personal Care)
You can slide with on your leg or any other part and its make it much comfortable to use.. Love it.
Not expensive you have 50,000 pulses enough to remove hair all over the body.
Warmly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the results expect after 3 months., 13 July 2015
My initial complaint would be that the treatment are is far too small, so much smaller than I expected, and the devices shape makes it very difficult how to judge the coverage (a black marker on the device has marginally helped, but still very difficult). Also, the estimated times are a complete joke unless your a skeleton. 10 minutes a leg? yeah if you have no muscles... seriously if your size 10 or up, you can expect a lot longer treatment times.
You're also told not to expose treated areas to sunlight, but no indication as to how long not to expose them and why exactly you can't expose them. There is a list of reasons a mile long why you shouldn't use the product if you have this or that, but that has been covered elsewhere.

I initially used it as per instructions for the first 2 uses, using every 2 weeks, shave a few days before then use once you have a little growth, however by the time of the 3rd treatment it was clear nothing was happening. I started using it weekly and have noticed some results now, however they are not what I expected. I will carry on the treatment (it's a 2 year process apparently) but am not hopeful about long term results. also not sure 50000 pulses will be enough to cover the full treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, good price and also easy to use., 4 Feb. 2014
best product of it's kind I have tried, also good price. I am pleased with the quality of the product and the ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I have just done the third of the fortnightly treatments with this product and there is a definite thinning out of the regrowth and the lower legs in particular are feeling a good bit smoother. I have suffered no skin irritation whatsoever but was cautious with the settings for a start. This is not an immediate or quick fix but the product is very easy to use and contrary to other online reviews I saw, the instructions are very simple. Fingers crossed for a permanent fix, as pale skin and dark hair are something of a curse.

3.0 out of 5 stars If this a defect or a feature of this device?, 24 July 2015
This isn't a real review, I'm trying to figure out if Amazon is sending me defective versions of this device. On Prime Day I ordered this item and received one with a 'blob' of glass on the tube that runs through the treatment area of the device. It's placed off to the right of the tube and faces out of the device. I thought this wasn't correct and online images of the device do not have this weird bubble of glass (however there does appear to be variance in the appearance of that tube- whether it's surrounded by a coiled wire or if the tube has 2 separate rings markings that divide the tube into equal thirds). I ordered a replacement but it also has this defect in the same place. The shape of the 'bubble' isn't 100% consistent between the two. I attached a photo of the first device I received. Have people used a device that has the same appearance? As my replacement has the same bubble but in a very similar place on the tube I'm wondering if it's actually meant to be there or, alternatively, if Amazon has a load of dud devices they tried to offload on Prime Day. I'm uneasy about using a laser device on myself when there's a chance it won't function correctly and possibly be harmful

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel a lot more confident and am ready to bare my legs and tum in a bikini this Summer - would definitely recommend purchasing, 13 May 2015
I've been using the Glide for the past few months, once every couple of weeks and have noticed a dramatic decrease in hair growth!

I feel a lot more confident and am ready to bare my legs and tum in a bikini this Summer - would definitely recommend purchasing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Permanent Hair Removal Device., 6 April 2015
i am happy with the product and got the good result. i used it twice and removed the hair, specially on my face. i would like to buy an other one as a present, only if i receive a good discount.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 29 Mar. 2015
So I've used the Silk n Glide for a year and it finally gave ran out of light today. I've found it took longer for my hair to regrow after use and it's thinned out but I still have hair growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars This item has been brilliant. Easy to use and very quick, 8 Dec. 2014
This item has been brilliant. Easy to use and very quick. I've used it a few times now and its changed my life. Confidence has grown so much since using this product. I reccomend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that I don’t have to go to a salon ..., 29 Aug. 2014
I have been using this product consecutively over the past 3 weeks and I have to admit, I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Not only has my hair disappeared it has to be said that this is one of the most pain-less methods of hair removal that I have ever encountered!

This is a totally reliable, easy-to-use and fuss free product that saves you hours of shaving your legs every week plus there is no harsh stubble or regrowth which I experience even when I have had waxes previously. I love that I don’t have to go to a salon or clinic and the fact that I’m in the privacy and comfort of my own home! I would say to anyone buying this product to make sure you read the instructions before you use it because the first time I went to use it I hadn’t done so and since reading through the manual the outcome has been so much more successful and the results have lasted for a much longer period of time!

Another fab thing is that the device isn’t limited to one area – you can pretty much use it across the whole of your body. Like most, I started by targeting my leg hair area (this is one of the most strenuous and annoying areas to shave!) and then moved to my armpits and bikini line. I don’t suffer from facial hair so this wasn’t a problem for me. Now the areas that I used the silk’n glide device on have hardly any hair and if there is hair it is so much thinner and areas of hair are sporadic – I feel like my hair is much slower growing back which is one main reasons I initially bought it!!

It is a rather expensive product but I will definitely be repurchasing it (if I ever need to) because it is so much cheaper than using other methods of hair removal plus it works on a permanent basis. I honestly can’t recommend this enough!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›