5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product
I wasn't sure in the beginning if i'm doing the right choice but this is an excellent product easy to use. After 2 use only my hair disappeared. for a full leg in the first time it was 25 min' for one leg the second time 10 min for one leg. after 2 use only i have barely any hair .
Published 3 months ago by miri cohen

1.0 out of 5 stars no result
I have been using this device for about 6 weeks now cannot see any results what so ever. I have followed the instructions three times a week sometimes more thought I would see a result by now but nothing, and its to late to return. 149 is a lot of money to throw away
Published 1 month ago by Miss L Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses (Personal Care)
You can slide with on your leg or any other part and its make it much comfortable to use.. Love it.
Not expensive you have 50,000 pulses enough to remove hair all over the body.
Warmly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, good price and also easy to use., 4 Feb 2014
best product of it's kind I have tried, also good price. I am pleased with the quality of the product and the ease of use.

1.0 out of 5 stars no result, 3 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, 28 Jun 2014
Used this for four months, exactly as described on my legs, bikini and underarm. It's had no noticeable effect at all, so disappointing :( I know these types of machines aren't an instant fix as it can depend on hair growth cycles but I feel that for the money I should have seen some reduction.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor results, 6 May 2014
I have used this device at least 10 times over the past 3 months (on facial hair) and I can honestly say I have seen no difference what so ever, I will continue to use this product for another 3 months, if there is still no improvement, I will get in touch with the manufacturers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable hair growth reduction, 4 April 2014
E. Proietti (london) - See all my reviews
Have used it now for a few weeks and not sure if it's permanent hair removal but has noticed a slight reduction in hair growth. Perhaps it's still too early to see the full results.
It's not as painful as a proper laser and I like the convenience of using it when it suits me at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars silk n glide, 5 May 2014
I was a bit baffled at first because the instructions did not really explain how it worked , once I realised it was not instant hair removal & I was in for the long haul I have been very impressed . As my hair & skin are both fairly dark it has been a gradual process , having said that I can now see results and am very pleased. I have recommended it to my friends with the proviso that it is not an instant fix. I really think the booklet needs to be more explanatory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still not sure, 20 Jun 2014
I have only used it once up to now and so I can not comment on it's suitability to do what I purchsed it for

1.0 out of 5 stars Waist of money!!!!!!!!!, 8 May 2014
Waist of money, I used this item every day sometimes twice for three weeks on full power (5) it failed to permanently remove any hair also the colour tone sensor in a proper pain in the proverbial butt proventing the unit from pulsing.

2.0 out of 5 stars after 10 months use not much difference, 30 April 2014
I have used this religiously as per instructions for 10 months now, and wanted to wait before reviewing so it is a fair review. I have a few noticeable gaps in hair on underarms and bikini line, but essentially there is not a vast difference. I would certainly still need to shave as usual. I also used it on arms and legs to little effect. I have the perfect hair/skin combination for this to theoretically work well (brown hair, pale skin). If I could choose again I would certainly not buy this. I feel like I have wasted a substantial amount of money and time.