5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product
I wasn't sure in the beginning if i'm doing the right choice but this is an excellent product easy to use. After 2 use only my hair disappeared. for a full leg in the first time it was 25 min' for one leg the second time 10 min for one leg. after 2 use only i have barely any hair .
Published 13 months ago by miri cohen

Unhappy with this product. I followed instructions exactly and it has not worked. I understand it takes a while to work completely but there were no effects at all from the first or second sessions.
Published 2 months ago by Heather Reilly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Silk'n Glide Permanent Hair Removal Device with up to 50.000 Light Pulses (Personal Care)
You can slide with on your leg or any other part and its make it much comfortable to use.. Love it.
Not expensive you have 50,000 pulses enough to remove hair all over the body.
Warmly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, just takes a bit longer to get there., 19 May 2015
My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas last year (think he was trying to tell me something?) and I was so excited to try it out. I have pale skin and dark hair, and my legs have always been horrendous - I'd shave that evening, then wake up the next day to 1mm of hair. I am, effectively, a yeti.
After 6 weeks of using this product twice a month I saw no change, and was upset my boyfriend had wasted all that money. Not wanting to upset him, I carried on using it. After 3 months I suddenly realised there were hairless patches on my legs. After 4 months, these patches grew and grew. Now at nearly 6 months I'd say 60% of my leg hair hair gone! Admittedly I still use the laser every 2-3 weeks, but it's definitely working!
If you have this product and have given up, I'd highly recommend continuing with it. And if you're wondering whether you should buy it or not? You should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, good price and also easy to use., 4 Feb. 2014
best product of it's kind I have tried, also good price. I am pleased with the quality of the product and the ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have just done the third of the fortnightly treatments with this product and there is a definite thinning out of the regrowth and the lower legs in particular are feeling a good bit smoother. I have suffered no skin irritation whatsoever but was cautious with the settings for a start. This is not an immediate or quick fix but the product is very easy to use and contrary to other online reviews I saw, the instructions are very simple. Fingers crossed for a permanent fix, as pale skin and dark hair are something of a curse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product if you follow instructions!, 21 Mar. 2015
Absolutely gobsmacked by some of the reviews I have read on here; people really need to learn to read the literature before use!!

It is not an instant hair removal product (process is gradual over a number of months) and in the initial weeks, is used no more frequently than on a fortnightly basis.

I've read a review of someone stating that it did not work on 2mm hair! Well that's because you have to shave first to allow full penatration of the light in to the follicle and it's not an instant fix. Second review which baffled me was someone stating that they used it everyday with no effect! The reason why they state a minimum of two weeks in between use is that can have the opposite effect and actually speed up growth if used more regularly than at two week intervals.

I have had Hirsutism since my teenage years and this product has been amazing, giving me freedom from shaving and the damage constant shaving causes.

I just hope the people who didn't read the instructions nor watch the YouTube videos didn't cause your skin permanent damage!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel a lot more confident and am ready to bare my legs and tum in a bikini this Summer - would definitely recommend purchasing, 13 May 2015
I've been using the Glide for the past few months, once every couple of weeks and have noticed a dramatic decrease in hair growth!

I feel a lot more confident and am ready to bare my legs and tum in a bikini this Summer - would definitely recommend purchasing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with this product. I followed instructions exactly and ..., 9 Mar. 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 29 Mar. 2015
So I've used the Silk n Glide for a year and it finally gave ran out of light today. I've found it took longer for my hair to regrow after use and it's thinned out but I still have hair growth.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the pale and blonde, 4 May 2015
M. S. Kelly (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been using this consistently for a year now, taking a break from epilating and going back to shaving with the hope that this would have more permanent results. I have pale skin and blonde hair and leg hair so I knew it wouldn't work for the most part of my body but thought it might work on my darker underarm hair. Hasn't made a bit of difference. You might get some results if you have darker hair but if you're pale and blonde like me I wouldn't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that I don’t have to go to a salon ..., 29 Aug. 2014
I have been using this product consecutively over the past 3 weeks and I have to admit, I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Not only has my hair disappeared it has to be said that this is one of the most pain-less methods of hair removal that I have ever encountered!

This is a totally reliable, easy-to-use and fuss free product that saves you hours of shaving your legs every week plus there is no harsh stubble or regrowth which I experience even when I have had waxes previously. I love that I don’t have to go to a salon or clinic and the fact that I’m in the privacy and comfort of my own home! I would say to anyone buying this product to make sure you read the instructions before you use it because the first time I went to use it I hadn’t done so and since reading through the manual the outcome has been so much more successful and the results have lasted for a much longer period of time!

Another fab thing is that the device isn’t limited to one area – you can pretty much use it across the whole of your body. Like most, I started by targeting my leg hair area (this is one of the most strenuous and annoying areas to shave!) and then moved to my armpits and bikini line. I don’t suffer from facial hair so this wasn’t a problem for me. Now the areas that I used the silk’n glide device on have hardly any hair and if there is hair it is so much thinner and areas of hair are sporadic – I feel like my hair is much slower growing back which is one main reasons I initially bought it!!

It is a rather expensive product but I will definitely be repurchasing it (if I ever need to) because it is so much cheaper than using other methods of hair removal plus it works on a permanent basis. I honestly can’t recommend this enough!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›