Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

Colour: Navy blue|Change
Price:£3.09+ Free shipping

on 26 November 2013
Got this for my coursemate for Christmas. It's soft to the touch - from the look of the photo I was expecting a chiffon feel, but it feels more like fine cotton. It also has much deeper colours and a lot more detail than the photograph shows, so, all in all I'm more than happy with this product :)
on 20 March 2014
I'm glad to be able to buy products such as this for somebody who Is crazy about foxes. The material feels OK and the design is fine, suttle and not gawdy.
on 17 May 2015
This is a fun scarf to wear. It is quite large at approx. 5ft 11in x 2ft 11in, so could even be used as a shawl. It has a soft silky feel to it and is 100% viscose. I have only hand washed it and let it drip dry as I'm not sure it would survive the washing machine as it is only a thin material and does catch and pull easily. That said it still looks fine especially when scrunched up. I am a fox lover and the print on this scarf is certainly far from realistic being more of a comical looking fox, that said it is still a fun design and I enjoy wearing it.
on 15 April 2015
I only ordered this on Tuesday as a birthday gift and had resigned myself to the fact that it was going to be late as it was needed on Thursday and the delivery estimate was about a week (I always leave these things until it's too late!). I was delighted to find out that it had arrived this morning and it was beautiful. Fantastic quality and vibrant, well designed pattern. My friend will be extremely happy with her gift and I, for once will have a gift for her on time. Thank you very much :)
on 20 February 2014
I love this scarf, it arrived quickly and the pattern and colours are exactly as in picture, the length is good and the layers allow this relatively thin scarf to be quite warm. The only thing I would say is due to its thinness it does catch easily and the material pulls, also the end stitching does get loose with wear but a five minute home stitch job fixes that.

All in all very nice scarf, lovely pattern, comfy to wear.
on 11 December 2015
For the price,this fox scarf is fantastic! Really love the fox print too. Scarf is thin cotton,but as I said,for the price,it's a great item for fox lovers and I've worn it several times already.
on 4 February 2015
Purchased this for present for person who loves foxes , she was delighted with it & assures me it is really warm.Very good quality for the cost as was bit wary it being so reasonably priced
on 17 December 2014
item is OK - did not arrive in timescale stated - was 2 days later than last day - but likely to be due to Christmas period. Goods seem fine and as expected.
on 27 May 2014
Lovely floaty scarf. Nicely made, and exactly what I was after. Would highly recommend. Quick fast dispatch and well wrapped
on 14 September 2015
Amazing value, lovely design. The colours were vivid and the fabric is soft, though quite thin. I'd be careful about it getting caught and torn or frayed, but not too much.

It comes folded up in a clear little plastic bag. Mine did not have any strange scent or anything like that. I've only bought the one, but solely based on the quality of that one I would be happy to give these as gifts or get more for myself at some point.