on 11 January 2014
This book is a true story and it's good for you're first days in minecraft as well we all know minecraft is hard at first but you get used to it
on 5 January 2014
Brilliant description of the firs few days of minecraft great action and what he thought about it
the book was great
on 28 December 2013
This book is exactly what you do in minecraft it is worth it :3
it is heartening too about 2 friends
on 30 June 2014
If you love reading, stories with tragedy, fun and you absolutely
Adore MINECRAFT, this is for YOU. This book features Steve, the first MINECRAFT player on his own server. He is then joined a player who wants to be his friend. Steve the accepts the friend request, and then they build a huge camp to sleep in.

--SPOILER ALERT--

A group of FIVE players who are in a clan called Coalheart. They then try to kill the two members, luring them into their own mine, trapping them. Then they break down the bridge so monsters come and kill clan Coalheart but Steve's friend is killed by the incoming monsters. The End!!!
on 22 June 2014
Legend of Steve is a very enjoyable and one of the more descriptive Minecraft novellas out there. It tells you the origins of Steve, the very first Minecraft player. It describes more of the survival and building side of Minecraft. I really liked it. ;)
on 25 December 2013
This is a great novel and I know I will read it again and again and...
You get the point
on 21 November 2014
My Child love minecraft and would not get off it! So I looked on Amazon to see what book she'd read. When I came across this fan fiction book I downloaded it and my daughter would not get her eyes off it! It is a great way to get your child to read about their favourite things, it helps them pick up ideas and to create their own minecraft stories. If your a mother who has a child who is addicted to this game, get this book!!
on 29 April 2015
I chose this rating because it ends with an interesting cliff hanger . I would recommend this book to anyone because it is an awesome adventure . I could also just imagine it you could imagine Steve braking that mountain
on 16 March 2014
At first I thought this would be a bad book,and wasn't willing to pay almost £2 for it,but then I read the reviews,and all 3 of them were 5 star! Please buy this book! I would reccomend it to 11+ readers! WELL WORTH THE MONEY! 5 Star!
on 16 March 2014
IT was really great! But VERY short. I finished the whole thing in about half an hour. I LOVE number 2, (the legend of Herobrine) is the best kindle book EVER!!!