on 13 March 2015
Good product. It's for professional use and strength is high in this one. To make sure you are not burning your gums better use with bleaching trays made by your dentist or go directly to dental lab(will be cheaper). Brush your teeth before and after using.To load your tray: apply only small dot on each tooth. Don't leave in overnight - sencitivity will drive you crazy .. One hour( two at most) for fewer days will work.. Use toothpaste for sensitive teeth.. Store in the fridge.
Hope this review is helpful. I'm ex-dental nurse xx
on 3 July 2014
Does what it says, just the right strength, just 2 hours at a time but don't over fill the trays.
on 12 February 2015
Efficient, but information on how to use the product are a bit too short : You should go see the manufacturer web site.
on 13 May 2014
Iv still got mine left as didn't think it was good the first time I used it stung my mouth had better from cheap stuff
on 5 December 2015
Be very careful if you buy this product as I used it three times to give it a chance. I used my own moulds which had been made about three years ago my dentist. Using the smallest amount of the gel it still burnt my gums.
on 13 March 2016
Tried for five sessions. I have my own trays which I got from my dentist. Made no difference whatsoever. A waste of time in my opinion. The worst tooth whitening I have ever used.
on 11 July 2015
Does the job and not too uncomfortable
on 18 February 2016
Quick delivery. Very good but neck time will order something with bleach in. But very good.
on 4 March 2016
Fast delivery. Not as strong as peroxide therfore does not burn the gums.
on 9 January 2016
great product. does exactly what it says