5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bible for NLP in the business world, 5 Nov 2013
As an MD of a business, this book has proved invaluable for me. Illustrating simple and effective techniques to improving performance and results of our business through our people - fast.

Whether you have previous exposure to NLP or not, this book provides the solutions to transform your business using easy practical techniques.

Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: NLP for Business Success: How to get better results faster at work (Kindle Edition)
As an NLP Master Practitioner I've "had to" read a few books on this subject in the past and found many of them to be very dry and technical. How refreshing to come across this book by Jeremy Lazarus. It is easy to read, practical and informative. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who would like to improve their relationship skills, whether at work or in their private lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeremy scores again!, 24 April 2014
Jeremy Lazarus scores highly again with another incisive look at the uses to which NLP can be put. The case histories he uses are highly memorable and relevant to all sorts of business scenarios. It is an excellent managerial reference book which I will be using regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and useful for any business owner, 24 April 2014
Jeremy always delivers excellent content, written in an easy to read and easy to use way. If you are in business and want to have the edge, buy this book .... and read it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutting to the chase. L.Oates, CBT therapist, 23 April 2014
Using his normal succinct and sympathetic style, Jeremy Lazarus has provided clarity of thought as to the helpful and unhelpful lenses through which we view the vital business world. Working toward a goal of enhancing a mindset that promotes business success, he sets out the principles of NLP, illustrated with lots of helpful vignettes. Topics include communications, goal-setting,aligning people with business needs, managing inner and external dialogue and understanding our own deeper motivations and those of others. This latter part I found most interesting, linking the world of therapy and business.

Thought provoking and interesting and should soon be found on many business shelves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 April 2014
A highly motivating book. Jeremy makes NLP so easy to understand and simple to apply to one's personal and professional life with enormous benefits. I highly recommend this read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great enjoyable read, 10 April 2014
Having read Jeremy's other book I was looking forward to this one. It did not disappoint at all, very accessible to anyone who wants to make practical changes in their life with some clear explained approaches. Easy read and a good addition to my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for effective personal development!, 5 April 2014
I found this book easy to understand, follow and most importantly put the theory into practice! The workplace has become so complex and sophisticated that a tool like this can help everyone work smarter not harder...

5.0 out of 5 stars I no longer go to work on 'automatic pilot'., 3 April 2014
An amazing book! The ideas and direction provided in this publication have changed the way I approach 90% of my day to day tasks. Having spent many years setting goals and not achieving them, this new approach enables me to be confident at the outset that I will achieve those goals. Thinking of an organisation as a group of individuals really helps me to think about people I meet in a different way. The techniques on 'rapport' are extremely useful. The bonus of course, is that I am able to use the same techniques in my non-working life and they work there too! I recommend this publication to anyone who wishes to achieve business success and indeed success in anything else they wish to achieve in life. Enjoy! B.Williams, Director

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise, 19 Feb 2014
NLP is all about application. This practical and easy to follow book takes the tools of NLP and applies them to the business environment. How do we achieve more success in the workplace? How do we set effective goals? How do we build rapport and influence? How do we model success? How do we eliminate ambiguity and communicate effectively? What is the link between our values and our outcomes? This book offers acts as a guide to answer these and many other questions. I highly recommend it.
Steven Payne, NLP Trainer, NLPU Master Trainer, Executive Coach