Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£4.50+ £1.49 shipping

on 10 May 2015
I don't often review items on Amazon but I felt my opinion needed to be out in the open. The gel inside the bottle is great - it is thick, lathers well and has a masculine fresh fragrance. What I don't like is the design of the bottle. The gel is so thick already and the walls of the plastic container are thick too - meaning that extra effort is needed to squeeze out any of the gel. The other issue is the lid to the bottle having little to no "lip" on the cap, meaning that you have to pry your fingernails into a gap open the bottle. Things are made harder if you are actually in the shower where things are already slippery.
Knowledge of Dove was previously limited to those products used by the female members of the family. It is only very recently that its men's range became known. This shower gel was introduced to me in 55ml travel size, each expected to last for two showers at the most. In fact, it is so thick and concentrated that you need use rather little (enough to barely cover a 10p piece), that even a bottle that small goes a long way.

Previously using a variety of almost equally-priced top branded products for many years, many of which now seem rather watery, Dove is clearly the superior product as it tends to stay where it is poured rather than dripping through fingers onto the shower base and down the drain.

The fragrance is slight and understated, and not dissimilar to that of cocao butter and so will not conflict with any aftershave or eau de toilette you may choose to use.
on 1 May 2014
Love this stuff.smells great,lasts ages and doesn't dry your skin out.has a really nice fragrance that isn't over powering.probably one of the best shower gels for men out there.
I purchased this body and face wash for my son, and he loves the fresh clean smell. Not perfumery, nor overly cloying, just a clean scent. Dove is known for its years of soap and cleansers.

The PR for Dove tells us " it is clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than regular men’s body wash. This ultra-light formula deep cleans with purifying grains, then rinses off easily for total skin comfort." What my son has found Is a mild exfoliant to help scrub away dead cells, one of few body washes I've come across that does. It has a scent, but it is far from overpowering. Develops a decent lather.

This is the best He has found so far and He has tried A LOT of body washes. He was using Aveeno's daily moisturizing body wash but that has now become his 2nd favorite. It leaves skin feeling clean, hydrated and refreshed!

Recommended. prisrob 04-10-14
on 11 January 2015
I have been using it for years. Since I started using it I have not gone back to others like lynx or something similar. This doesn't leave your skin dry or too smooth or over moisturised like others do. This is just perfect for a man. The smells is just right and simple and does not affect when you wear another EDT.
on 17 February 2015
The best body wash that I've tried so far...comparatively better than the Nivea products! I like the rich lather and the fairly lasting, clean & crisp scent! Would buy it again!
on 27 April 2014
Good value as an add-on. Large volume bottle so it lasts a while. Recommended if you like this shower gel.
on 20 September 2015
This product is great and gets 5 stars. It has a nice smell that leaves you feeling fresh. If you can get this for 95p a bottle like I have done then you are getting an absolute bargain, I have bought 9 bottles of the stuff. Many thanks
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2015
First time trying this product, I love the smell of it and so does my girlfriend.

The scent isn't too strong but lasts through most of the day.
on 22 April 2016
A very good shower gel for men! I love the smell and gives some exfolition in your skin. Buying a pack of 3 at this price is crazy! Perfect