on 4 February 2014
Pros - it's small, lightweight and comes with the same 1.5A power adapter that ships with the Lumia 925. No problems with charging (Lumia 925 with Qi case).

Cons - the USB cable is captive (at the Qi plate end): it would stow better if the cable was removable. It could be cheaper (£31 at time of review).
on 15 January 2016
It is really handy and makes charging my phone simple. No need to attach wire to my phone all the time, what makes it really simple to check my phone, when there are some notifications.
Charging time is a little longer, that it was with wire, but I mostly leave it to recharge for the night and in the morning my battery is full :)

A bit small for my Lumia 930. Phone has to be centered on that platform.
Also there is some problems, when I charge my Lumia with it, that one point it stops recharging and little led blinks. But after some time it continues to recharge.

It came only with USB attached to it and requires some kind of special specifications for AC adapter, had to take my Lumia's charger to connect it into outlet.
on 26 June 2014
I was hopeful of casually chucking the phone (Nokia Lumia 1520) on the charger pad every time I came in and having a constantly charged phone without the bother of plugging it in. But despite having to place it very precisely to get it to charge at all it constantly "drops out" (stops charging) even with the phone case (any of the three I have bought) removed. It gets very warm. The 64 Gb micro SD card I fitted to the phone failed. Was this something to do with the charger and the heat? I plug the phone in to charge it now.
on 9 May 2014
This is a superb piece of kit. I use it to charge a Nokia 1520, and it is quick, easy and I have had no problems at all.
on 24 May 2014
This charging plate is perfect. It currently sits by my bed, and when I'm ready shutdown for the night, I simply sit the phone in the plate and it automatically puts it in 'do not disturb mode' (programmed in to my phone with NFC) and it starts charging. No messing around and a lot tidier than having loose cables everywhere. Will no doubt get another for my office at some point.
on 10 January 2016
Great for overnight charging if I forgot to charge my phone before I go to bed. Not as quick as the USB-C charger for my Lumia 950 but hey, if I'm asleep that doesn't really matter! Great not to have to fiddle around with cables in the dark just flick the socket on and plonk the phone down!
on 6 May 2014
The idea of having a wireless charger is a great idea. In practice it doesn't always work that great. It is a balancing act to get the phone in the right position sometimes and then it doesn't always charge. When it works though, it's awesome!
on 5 January 2016
Despite other reviews and questions, this does not work with the Lumia 735. I have tried two Lumia 735 covers and it still fails to charge the phone the only only activity is a very small flashing white light on the edge.
on 30 December 2014
This may work for some but didn't for me (Nokia Lumia 830). I'm currently in the returns process. So what didn't work? I couldn't get the charging plate located in the right position to charge. Well, at least nothing indicated charging. The little white light, of course, becomes hidden when you put the phone on the charger so it's all rather pointless. I spent 20 minutes trying various positions (phone on charger) and nothing. Zero. I accept that I may have had a faulty charger (yes my phone is Qi enabled) but all-round this was not the product for me.
on 27 February 2016
Stopped working on the second day of use