5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY what I wanted, and needed from a phone
Published 9 months ago by Mr. P. Langley

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap phone but has annoying features
I bought this phone as a replacement for the phone I use for work. I needed a phone with a long battery life and good call quality and this phone is perfect. It has a nice loud ring so it easily wakes me when I am on-call. It has T9 predictive texting which means I can write messages quickly.
The most annoying feature is the built in 'flashlight' - even when the...
Published 10 months ago by Andy Y

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY what I wanted, and needed from a phone, 30 Jun 2013
Mr. P. Langley (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Having been very frustrated with a very high tech, all singing, all dancing (apparently) high end touch screen contract phone, I decided to go back to the tried and tested, simple, call and text phone. I just want to make calls and text messages with a phone. I don't want to use it as a camera, I don't want to carry my entire music and video collection around with me. I don't want to watch funny cat clips on Youtube on the way to work, or be forced to carry my charger around with me all day. I just want a phone that has plenty of battery power left even in a few days time, and is easy to operate in strong sunshine, without having to guess where the dialing "buttons" are on a touch screen. It ticks all of my boxes, and represents good value for money. If you want a plain simple phone to make calls and send texts, then this is great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung E1200, 11 Nov 2012
Brought this recently as a second phone for my trip aboard to use with a local prepaid sim. Its a fantastic budget phone, light weight, battery life very long and easy to use. Highly recommend this phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little phone, 16 Jan 2013
Purchased as a cheap little handset.
Very nice small basic phone.
Would highly recommend for the price.
Arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung, 10 April 2013
a basic phone but does exactly what it said on the tin, battery is good and my bills have never been so cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 12 Feb 2013
I was hoping that this phone would be a little more sensitive than the last one as signal is low in this area ; and it is!
works fine and was delivered speedily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap phone but has annoying features, 22 Jun 2013
The most annoying feature is the built in 'flashlight' - even when the phone is locked, holding down one of the buttons makes the screen white and turns on the backlight - this has happened a few times while the phone is in my bag means the battery drains much more quickly. The other annoying feature is the 'fake call' which simulates an incoming call if you press a button 4 times. This can easily happen in your pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 29 July 2013
Brought this for my mum so she can call and text me. It does what it says on the box. Cheap and useful and not a massive cost to replace when she drops this one into the dogs water bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple., 11 Nov 2012
Mr. Ian A. Mcrae (Chichester) - See all my reviews
This is just what was required very easy to operate no high tech gismos just an easy too use mobile telephone.Really delighted with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Straight Forward Phone That (almost) Ticks All The Boxes, 14 Jun 2013
This phone works where other fancier phones fail. Has fantasic battery life, but the compartment comes off very easily when dropped, and wipes out your settings. Had to resort to a dollop of superglue, but still highly reccommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple functional economical., 10 Oct 2013
It is a simple phone with no additional unwanted functions.It is purely for communication when necessary and it fulfils thisvery well.

ARRAY(0xb33292a0)