5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this purchase
I'm usually wary about ordering clothes on line as they can sometimes look loads better n the picture and the sizes aren't always accurate. But I decided to risk it with this top as it looked lovely and I wasn't dissappointed. Looks the same in the flesh, fits perfect ( I always wear size 10/12) delivered a day earlier than expected, would buy from this company again.
Published 5 months ago by lolli

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality
I bought the item expecting it to be similar to other chiffon shirts I have bought that were less expesive the item arrived already ripped hanging together by one stitch in the middle! After paying 19.48 inc delivery I was far from impressed and will not be using this company again absolute cheap tat
Published 6 months ago by samantha

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality, 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this purchase, 17 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars load of rubbish, 28 April 2014
for the price i expected better but this itam was a load of rubbish iv seen better quailty at primark

1.0 out of 5 stars Upset.com!, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Glamour Empire Women's Smart Chiffon Look Bubble Blouse Long Sleeve Top 970 (Apparel)
Low quality for the price and very poorly made. Threads hanging off in several areas that I am afraid to cut in case the whole garment unravels! Returning all 3 colours purchased as all 3 are as bad as each other!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Glamour Empire clothing if you are a normal woman!, 11 Mar 2014
This product is nowhere near a UK size 14 more like a 10! Very disappointing considering I liked the style and colour and it was dispatched very quickly. I have ended up paying half as much for p&p as the item cost and still have nothing to wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absoloute waste of money, 10 July 2014
The top is a complete mis fit. The arms are tight, back is loose and the stitch is in a strange place that wouldnt work unless you have no breasts. I emailed the seller to return and no response. Absoloute waste of money. DO NOT BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, 27 Jun 2014
Loose threads, stitching incomplete - very, very disappointing. Material is a decent quality but finishing is poor. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good buy, 17 Jun 2014
Bought this in orange, I always get compliments as it looks expensive on. It does gape at the front but I wear it with a white vest top and white jeans and I think it looks great.
I've bought from Glamour Empire before and the products can look cheap until you put them on, then you look and feel great in them and you know you haven't spent a fortune which is always a plus

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, threading from front came apart, not a great buy., 15 Jun 2014
I am medium. This blouse is too small so go for the next size up. Washed it in gentle cycle and the stitching came undone. Can't return it now (could have tried it on first, but didn't expect the sizing to be so off).

2.0 out of 5 stars Navy blue - glamour empire women's smart chiffon look bubble blouse, 13 Jun 2014
Lovely blouse, however, the area where the blouse is secured gapes in an odd way -possibly requires a bit more material to allow a proper drop/drape over clothes; the thread was easy enough to remove. I prefer the blouse now and intend to wear a camisole underneath it giving it my own style (obviously would require a top underneath due to the sheer material).

Fit is true to high street size, nice colour, I would wear to work with a pencil skirt or slacks or casually with jeans. Great for any age range who likes the style.
Only given 2 stars as I had to make adjustments to the blouse on receiving it.