5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Arrived today, less than a week after ordering. All I can really say is awesome.mdont dismiss the Chinese phones just because they aren't branded, they are essentially the same phone as their branded counterparts.

Published 5 months ago by Spartan

1.0 out of 5 stars Late delivery and broken screen
I was recommended this phone by a work colleague and was eagerly anticipating it's arrival. One week turned into 2, which turned into 3 then 4 weeks.
Once it finally arrived, I was really dissapointed to find that the screen had a large crack across it. When I booted it up there was black blotches along the crack. Completely unusable.
There was no noticable...
Published 2 months ago by MR CJ MARTIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 Nov 2013

In this case this is a copy of the Samsung Galaxy 3 mini and being the owner of a Galacy note this is the samsung experiance for me but without all the bloat wear that comes with samsung.

The phone also comes with a gel case as a small form of protection and has a screen protector already fitted making life a bit easier.

Also at £75 quid you really can't complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 12 Nov 2013
I waited 3 week's for the phone,during that time I was still reading the comments and although there was 50% for and against I am HAPPY with the phone,still getting used to it,came with 80% charge on battery it lasted 27 hrs till empty and using the phone at same time,moves swiftly between modes no stuttering,GREAT 12mp camera at rear not so at front but can't expect much from 3mp.uses the same car charger as LG micro usb,ONLY complaint is instruction booklet is small and writing is minute and you might need a magnifying glass.The SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER/ SKIN Sold by E 4 Emporium Limited in amazon will fit although it is a smudging to small the cover still shut safely and securely.I hope that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you need a named phone?, 9 Sep 2013
This phone is spot on, Identical to the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini......Size, Functions, Buttons.......Everything about this phone is brilliant....

I'm glad I brought it.......Why bother with contracts, buy and "Pay As You Go" with this phone and save yourself money in the future......Mine works perfect on the GiffGaff network (O2 network).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great substitute for a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini., 7 Jan 2014
Mr. Dc Cole "dan87" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas as she wanted a new smartphone and was considering picking up one of these £40 a month contracts to get a half decent phone. A bit of research later and bingo! Found this.
PROS
It looks the part (we went for the blue one, rather than white), very sleek and professional looking. Comes with a free rubber case and already applied screen protector too.

She put in her old O2 sim card and it worked straight away (she used the normal slot, but it has a slot for a micro sim as well). 3G works, but is a little slow, but not enough to worry about.

It connects to the home WiFi perfectly. No fault what so ever.

The screen, while not as perfect as the real thing if you are a pixel lover, is still very good. Crystal clear, vibrant colours. Watched an HD vid on it and it was spot on.

CONS
For some unknown reason, it vibrates when you make a call and the other person picks up. When she calls me and I answer, the first thing I hear is the flipping thing shaking like a smack head. Really annoying for both parties. HOWEVER, there is an app on the playstore called Vibrafix. Sorted the problem out perfectly.

Android lovers, beware. It says it's v4.1.1, but it ain't. Don't know exactly, but definitely a version or two prior to that. It doesn't hinder the use of the phone at all, but some menu items you would think would be there, just aren't.

While others have said it's the exact dimensions of the s3 mini, it isn't. In fact, it is a tiny, weeny bit bigger. We discovered this when we went to buy a new leather wallet case for it. We found the phone to be nearly impossible to put into the shell inside the case BUT, being the genius that I am, I cut the plastic shell out and super-glued in it's place the blue rubber case that came with it. Perfect fit and you would never be able to tell.

And then here is the real problem. The battery is awful. It works like a charm for about a week or two, and then suddenly it doesn't work at all. Apparently this is so common a problem with this model, you are pretty much guaranteed to have the same problem. Solution: purchase an offical s3 mini battery at the same time as you get the phone, then sling the old battery away. It will fit perfectly, do the job better, and then you won't wake up one morning to find your phone's alarm hasn't gone off because it failed to charge.

In conclusion then, this ISN'T a Samsung, no matter how good it looks, and for nearly a quarter of the price of the real thing, can you really expect it to be? But, that is not to say that the Samsung is four times as good as this phone. Lets say its 80%-85% as good as the real deal, but only 25%-35% of the price. If you can live with that, go ahead, and get yourself a decent sim-only contract and halve your monthly bill. I know it's a bit of a plunge into the unknown, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and if I know, I'll tell you. Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 Sep 2013
I dropped my previous samsung phone down the toilet hung over so I needed a replacement, didn't really want to spend over £200 for a new phone so I took a chance on this one.. I was not disappointed! this is seriously a great phone I'm chuffed. The build quality is brilliant, don't be concerned about it coming from China mine arrived in a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great phone, 19 Aug 2013
I love the phone so much I am ordering one right now for hubby arrived early than expected, hope this one does too ready for holiday

1.0 out of 5 stars Late delivery and broken screen, 10 Feb 2014
There was no noticable damaging to the packaging when it arrived so I can only imagine that it was packaged this way.
Overall, very dissapointed and have contacted the seller for a refund/replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Value, 28 Sep 2013
It looks like a Samsung 4 mini, for the price it is a very good phone and works very well, as good as any of the £500+ phones. The fact of it having duel sim card saves me carrying 2 phones. Overall it is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbranded, but I don't care - love it !, 26 Oct 2013
I spent ages pouring over these pages looking for a replacement for my aged - but much beloved - Samsung E900, which had sadly bit the mobile dust. Looked at several branded phones - the Nokias, the Sony's, the HTC's etc, when I stumbled - almost at the last minute - upon this little gem. A Samsung S3 mini copy I immediately say to myself - must be way inferior, I also say - from China .....errmmm. But wait - £80 for a 4 inch screen, 12mp camera, dual sim, 3g, wi-fi, and unlocked to all networks. Some already positive reviews persuaded me to fork out the readies, and within 2 weeks I had my hands on the beast. Impressed ? I'll say I most certainly am. For a start, almost anything that relates to the S3 mini (NOT cases - the S9920 is slightly larger!), relates to this - the menus, the set up, everything. Accepted my sim card no problem, the wi-fi works great, the screen is brilliant (comes with a screen protector already on) and also has a cool looking cyan rubberised removable back cover. The camera is amazing - sharp videos, great pics - my mates are already envious, and want to know where I got it from. I've told them - in fact, I'd like to tell everybody - this is one great phone at an unbelievably great price. I'm downloading apps like there's no tomorrow, and all of them work extremely well - games, utilities, wallpapers et al. I love this phone, really do !

6/3/14 *******UPDATE******* Nearly five months in and phone just as good, if not better, as now more experienced with using both it and the Android software. Have had no problems whatsoever - making/receiving calls, messaging, camera, wi-fi - all great. Bought 16gb memory card which has come in very useful for the mountain of apps out there. Still loving it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 30 Sep 2013
Good phone though camera produces a yellow tint in the centre of each image. Seller offered to refund me for the phone and cost of return post though I've decided to keep it. The phone is "almost" identical to the SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI but wont fit the same case as its slightly larger.

ARRAY(0xa638d4ec)