5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!
Arrived in only 11 days when I had expected it to be more like a month. The short instruction leaflet was clear and helpful, even explaining how to adjust the volume on the unit while in use. I made a call in the shower just to see if it worked (it did) :-D

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the...
Published 5 months ago by I. Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but poor battery
Lovely product with great crystal clear sound but very poor battery life. Pity really as i love the design and ease of use.
Published 15 days ago by Will

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!, 20 Nov 2013
I. Lowe (UK) - See all my reviews

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the price!

very happy with this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Pound for Pound the best small speaker on the market., 5 Jan 2014
I own all number of small travel speakers I have purchased over the years. The best to date was x2 X-Mini speakers which I connected using a 3.5mm stereo splitter wire which gave me stereo sound and the power of two speakers. The VicTsing speaker outshines this set up in every way.The main strengths are clarity of sound, good volume undistorted base and overall high sound levels. The crowning glory is I can leave my smartphone outside the bathroom but lisen to music in the shower without worrying about condensation on the speaker by using the blutooth connection. These speakers are I would suggest splash proof, not water proof as if you submerged them in water or direct the shower at them my guess is that you would ruin them. But if you want to lisen to music either at home in your bathroom citing the speaker on the shower wall but out of the direct line of fire from the shower, or use it when travelling either in your room, on the beach or by the pool, this is the speaker you should buy. Nothing out there at the moment can match it for
the money which connects with bluetooth and is water resistant. Just buy one and if you have family in their teens buy one for a Birthday or Christmas present, they'll love the speaker as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Pink (Electronics)
I love this! Connected to my phone 1st time and is great in my shower. I've always wanted a speaker in my bathroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 5 Jan 2014
I was surprised with the good quality of this little speaker, and the bass quality is more than alright. I'm satisfied with this. I can't fault it yet

5.0 out of 5 stars VicTsing Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, 31 Dec 2013
S. DICKINSON (UK) - See all my reviews
This really is a great little speaker, it didn't take long to charge and paired with both my android devices very easily. When I used it for the first time in the shower I was very impressed with the volume and sound quality especially for the size. I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 Mar 2014
I love this gadget. Considering the price of it 15-20, it has a brilliant speaker that is amble for a bathroom. Range is pretty good, about 6m maybe more depending on walls.

A full charge lasts a long time depending on use. Also makes for a great travel speaker on holidays. I got the pink one as I want girls to notice me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea - Although some flaws., 26 Mar 2014
Normally when I'm in the shower, I put my mobile phone on loud speaker as loud as it will go and play the album I am currently obsessed with. Having a speaker in the shower instead of risking your pride and joy is a brilliant idea, somewhat reminiscent of the old waterproof Walkman of the early 90's.

The product is well built and has a nice feel to it. Everything's made of matt-style plastic and soft rubber (for the buttons and plugs) with a big suction cup to stick it to the tiles in your shower. The sucker works well most of the time, although I have come home from work a few times to find it on the floor. Having said that, it seems to take the knocks very well and continues to work well.

The device also has a call feature, whereby you can answer calls in the shower at the touch of a button. If you are not currently on a call, pressing this same button will dial your last dialed contact. I cant help but feel this is a dangerous button to have. My Indian restaurant doesn't want an accidental call from me while I'm in the shower :P

Lastly there is the charging which is a bit shoddy and loses it a star. The device connects to your PC via USB, lighting up when it's charging. Unfortunately, this seems to be very hit and miss and takes a lot of wiggling to get working.

Overall an excellent product, but loses a star for it's suction, dangerous call button and poor charging mechanism.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Feb 2014
excellent product bought for my son to keep his ipad and phone out of the bathroom
he loves it . i highly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth shower radio, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent purchase! Have stuck this item onto the outside of the shower door...great sound and quality Bluetooth connection. A bargain at 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If Apple made affordable bluetooth speakers..this would be it., 27 Jan 2014
Great range, great sound, great price for this quality. Can't imagine anyone would need it any louder for this type of device.
Volume is controlled by holding the forward and reverse track buttons down as opposed to tapping which changes track, device turns off by holding the power button down for five seconds till you hear the four tone burst and see the purple light. Connected to my iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad 3 and PC without problems (well it's bluetooth :) ) one at a time obviously.

Took 8 days to arrive free delivery which was fine. Very very happy and will buy more for friends presents and maybe a spare in case I stand on this one.

ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)