Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:01 Mins

Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- I've used this in the shower and it has no problem getting splashed, but wouldn't recommend submerging it under water!
- Funky...
Published 8 months ago by R P O'BRIEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price. The buttons take some getting used to, but it sounds great., 17 Aug 2014
S. Power (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
Length:: 2:01 Mins

As I attempt to show in this video review, this is an excellent shower speaker for the price. The buttons take some getting used to because volume up and down are done with long presses of the forward and backwards buttons on the speaker. Also, these buttons control the volume of the speaker, but not by adjusting it on the phone, so if you have the volume low on the phone, it will only go so loud. Once you work through these few learning curve issues, the range is great and the speaker sounds really good.

We tested it with both an Apple iPod Touch and a Google LG Nexus 5. It paired easily with both.

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, 24 April 2014
Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- Funky design

Bad Points:
- Sound quality isn't fantastic, especially when using it as a mobile hands free device in the car
- The rubber charging cover is flimsy, and I've already lost mine

I'm happy with this device but it's really nothing special, and for the price you can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 5 Jan 2014
I was surprised with the good quality of this little speaker, and the bass quality is more than alright. I'm satisfied with this. I can't fault it yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised! In-depth(ish) sound review, 11 Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting much from speaker at this price, but I needed a splash proof speaker for a canoe trip with mates, and came across this. The huge amount of good reviews,especially regarding the sound quality and bass raised my attention, and for £12 (price at date of purchase), I thought why not.

Took no longer than 30mins to fully charge, and I played a low frequency based (Nightmares of the Bottom - Lil Wayne) hip-hop song first. I know what your thinking, ugh Lil Wayne, but i knew this particular song would be a good test for this speaker. At this extremely low frequency, the bass was very quiet, yet still audible - no surprise there. But then I played some other songs filled with 808s and jazz bass solos. This here, is where i was impressed. Unlike other cheap Bluetooth speakers where the speaker distorts or doesn't even have bass you can hear, the VicTsing is rich with it. The general EQ as a whole is great, not overbalanced.

In conclusion, sound quality 4/5, value for money 5/5. Look no further

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bluetooth Speaker, 23 Nov 2014
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is quite a nice speaker.

In the box, which is actually a nice plastic case,you get the speaker and a USB charging cable.

Pairing the speaker is very straightforward and was able to pair the speaker in about a minute.

The speaker also has NFC functionality but as I do not have any devices that support this feature was unable to test this functionality.

The speaker has voice announcements to tell you what the device is doing and although they have clearly an oriental lilt are clear and understandable.

The speaker itself has function buttons on the top for such things as skip forward or reverse, play/pause, power on/off, mode, volume and phone.

On the reverse of the speaker is a large sucker which allows you to attach the speaker to a shower door or bath.

The sucker is quite strong and held the speaker in place with no slippage.

I think it should be noted that the speaker has a rubber membrane over the control buttons and a rubber seal over the charging point and would therefore describe the speaker as splash proof not waterproof, as I think if you stuck the speaker under the water you would almost certainly ruin the speaker.

Certainly this worked well in my shower but did not spray it directly with the shower head.

Sound quality is surprisingly good, although not Hi-Fi Quality.

Hand free operation was OK, but conversation was not as clear as my cars built in hand free device.

Given that I am on a water meter I don't often have a bath opting for the cheaper option of using my shower, and am not able to hear my phone ringing whilst in the shower.

This speaker does a fair job of overcoming the issue and can now take calls, also I can bet that when I do decide to have a bath someone gives me a call, if I answer my phone there is a fair chance of it dropping into the water, this speaker then makes a lot of sense.

FM radio is also very good, with the speakers auto tune coming in handy.

Although I don't have these myself I would suggest that this would be great if you had a swimming pool or jacuzzi.

I only use the speaker occasionally but have yet to exhaust the battery which on this model is 1000 mAh so have no reason to believe that it will not last the 12 hours suggested.

That said battery life will be determined by how your using the speaker.

As I mentioned at the start of my review, the speaker comes in a plastic case, which is great for storage when not in use.

Overall a worthy speaker, Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea - Although some flaws., 26 Mar 2014
Normally when I'm in the shower, I put my mobile phone on loud speaker as loud as it will go and play the album I am currently obsessed with. Having a speaker in the shower instead of risking your pride and joy is a brilliant idea, somewhat reminiscent of the old waterproof Walkman of the early 90's.

The product is well built and has a nice feel to it. Everything's made of matt-style plastic and soft rubber (for the buttons and plugs) with a big suction cup to stick it to the tiles in your shower. The sucker works well most of the time, although I have come home from work a few times to find it on the floor. Having said that, it seems to take the knocks very well and continues to work well.

The device also has a call feature, whereby you can answer calls in the shower at the touch of a button. If you are not currently on a call, pressing this same button will dial your last dialed contact. I cant help but feel this is a dangerous button to have. My Indian restaurant doesn't want an accidental call from me while I'm in the shower :P

Lastly there is the charging which is a bit shoddy and loses it a star. The device connects to your PC via USB, lighting up when it's charging. Unfortunately, this seems to be very hit and miss and takes a lot of wiggling to get working.

Overall an excellent product, but loses a star for it's suction, dangerous call button and poor charging mechanism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!, 20 Nov 2013
I. Lowe (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived in only 11 days when I had expected it to be more like a month. The short instruction leaflet was clear and helpful, even explaining how to adjust the volume on the unit while in use. I made a call in the shower just to see if it worked (it did) :-D

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the price!

very happy with this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 iPhone 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Pink (Electronics)
I love this! Connected to my phone 1st time and is great in my shower. I've always wanted a speaker in my bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth shower radio, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent purchase! Have stuck this item onto the outside of the shower door...great sound and quality Bluetooth connection. A bargain at £14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Feb 2014
excellent product bought for my son to keep his ipad and phone out of the bathroom
he loves it . i highly recomend it