5.0 out of 5 stars More Please
For some reason I thought this was a trilogy and having tried out the first book raced out and bought the remaining two and read at speed! Now I am just waiting (not very patiently) for the next installment. Brilliant story, very well crafted and suitable for all ages.
Published 17 months ago by Impatient follower

2.0 out of 5 stars Stevethelion
This is the first time I have embarked on a fantasy tale. I was intrigued to find out what happened in the end. After reading three very well crafted books I found out ! Nothing!!. What a disappointment. It was almost as if the author had got bored with the story and just decided to end it.
Published 20 months ago by Stevethelion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please, 1 Feb 2013
This is the only author that I regularly check Kindle for to see if there has been another book released. This includes the Inspector Mclean stories which I am also addicted too and would highly recommend.
More - many more - and quickly please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting to know more, 17 Aug 2012
Mrs. Mary A. Smith "Rainbow Hairy" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The third novel in a really enjoyable series...so far. The characters are well crafted, both dragon and human. Intriguing story and it has left me keen to know when the next part of the series will be coming! Soon I hope.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stevethelion, 29 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait for the next one!, 2 Sep 2012
Another great book by James Oswald. I found this one a bit slow at the start but it picked up towards the middle and, as with all of James' other books, I could not put it down. The circus part was extremely moving - I was almost in tears at one particular part. Having also recently finished the Inspector McLean novels, James Oswald is definitely one of my top 3 authors. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Oct 2012
This was badged as a trilogy but the 'final' volume is a disappointment.

It leaves many issues/questions hanging and gives every appearance of the author either having got bored or run out of steam.

It is crying out for a fourth book to close off the otherwise impressive storyline

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait for the next, 16 April 2014
All the series has been good, I had to buy the next book as soon as I had read the first and now I want more of this Dragons tale. I cant believe I have read 3 books about a dragon but I have and I enjoyed all of them. Great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Golden Cage: The Ballad of Sir Benfro Book Three (Kindle Edition)
loved it. teenagers and daft adults like me can all enjoy it. keep up the good work. another book please.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Golden Cage, 30 Oct 2013
Mixed feelings about this book. I am really frustrated that it doesn't finish as I understood that this was the last in the trilogy. It seems to leave people guessing just for the sake of it! Please get on and write the next book in the series so that there is some conclusion!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Sep 2013
Just love these books, can't wait for the next one! So well written, when is the next one due to be released???

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 Sep 2013
I gave this book 5 stars as I just couldn't put it down. I love the characters and the story and can't wait for the next volume to find out what happens to Sir Benfro and his friends. I highly recommend this writer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›