5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
This was a good purchase, offered good value for money.would consider ordering again in different colour not sure how much more you can say about it and cannot understand why Amazon insist on you writing at least 19 words.
Published 12 months ago by Merlot

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
Not at all what it looked like in the picture. The picture showed a big set of teeth over the snood, but the reality is a tiny set of teeth. I nought it as a gift, so I am hoping that when it is worn, the teeth with miraculously become huge. Not holding my breath though.
Published 2 days ago by GoneWest

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 26 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 26 Dec 2013
Purchased this for my husband for Christmas. He loves it. He rides a quad bike to work and has a balaclava but it doesn't sit far enough down his neck, this is perfect. Also works well instead of wearing a hat and scarf. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars WINTER, 6 Jun 2014
Deffo! Very comfy, very versatile and VERY warm, don't pay more!!!! You are better to get these online for winter next year!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 24 Dec 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 Dec 2014
smaller than expected, too big for a child too small for a man

3.0 out of 5 stars there ok, 19 Nov 2014
This review is from: Boys Mens One Size Winter Thermal Warm Snood Balaclava Neck Warmer Hoody Ski Snow Hat (Apparel)
Brought two as fishing is a big part of my dad n brother life they look great in the picture but when I received them they weren't what I expected but they will do the job for what there needed for

4.0 out of 5 stars Got here fast, 16 Nov 2014
Emma Russon (Penryn, Cornwall, GB) - See all my reviews
Good, speedy delivery. Bought this as a Xmas present for someone so obviously don't know if it fits or anything yet but the material looks and feels good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Nov 2014
Came on time. No concerns or anything. The product is great quality, and warm. Haven't took it off since. Have recommended to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Jan 2014
I am very pleased with this snood.Very prompt delivery (arrived a day before the estimate)
It is very good quality and lovely and warm as well as versatile.I wear it for work as I'm outside in all weathers.I would recomend you buy this and I am going to get another one only in the forest pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 17 Mar 2014
I took this with me on a hike in the Peak District so I could test it out.

I only had it on for about 30 minutes or so but there was a noticible difference. It kept the wind off my face and I could feel the warmth it provided. I also like how versatile it is as it can be worn in a variety of ways depending on your situation and needs.

I can not comment on how waterproof it is as I've not had the chance to test it, although if it was cold and raining then I would wear this with a hooded waterproof jacket. Also I doubt it would stand up well in article conditions, but it's perfectly fine for the UK.

As for the seller, then it arrived quickly and I would recommend them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›