5.0 out of 5 stars Great, warming, and such a lovely hoodie!
The quality is brilliantly great. The size is spot on. My brother bought Size S and it fitted him perfectly. I will be ordering 4 more hoodies soon, different colours of course! :)

Great buy, and nice next day delivery. Will be buying again very shortly!
Published 16 months ago by Sgt. Tiger

1.0 out of 5 stars ordered yellow got cranberry - TWICE
I ordered a yellow hoodie on the 17th July, it arrived in good time, but the colour was wrong, it was cranberry. I didn't want to cause any bother with complaining, I can wear the cranberry, but I wanted yellow. Maybe I had made a mistake, so I ordered another one, making sure that I clicked yellow. Today I got the sweatshirt... and yet again, it is cranberry...
Published 4 months ago by Magoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, warming, and such a lovely hoodie!, 31 July 2013

Great buy, and nice next day delivery. Will be buying again very shortly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 5 Sep 2014
I needed a white hoodie to go with my netball kit and didn't want to pay £36 for one (quoted by the company my team were buying them from). This hoodie is ideal, great quality and excellent value for money. It feels almost fleecey inside and is a nice thick material. It's a perfect fit, I am a size 12 and I ordered a size M, the arm and body length are great. I will be ordering another one in a different colour. I definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hoodie, 13 April 2013
Arrived a few days early which is a nice surprise.
Good quality hoodie and the sizes are safe, i would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 April 2013
Got my hoodie when it said it would come and the quality is very good and so is the size

5.0 out of 5 stars love it :))), 14 Jun 2014
It fit perfectly! I'm about a size 10 so I got a medium and it's perfect. It's a little baggy which is what i wanted so I recommend! The ONLY thing is that I like bigger hoods if it rains but i never wear it up anyway :)

1.0 out of 5 stars ordered yellow got cranberry - TWICE, 26 July 2014

Thinking again that I had stupidly made another mistake, I went to order another one, it was then I noticed that even though I was ordering a yellow hoodie, the order was going through for cranberry. I tried to order from a different computer, but still got the same results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, I don't see why you would not buy it. Good Size., 6 Nov 2014
I bought Large, but i think Medium would have been a nicer fit; I usually wear large sometimes medium. Large is quite baggy/spacious for me but I did want it like that, although i think i medium might of been a bit loose too, so I am happy with the size.

Great for the price, and comfortable like any other jumper, keeps you warm in the cold winter ;)

Any negatives? Nope.

If you're looking for a warm, reasonable priced, good quality and "loose" jumper, why would you not buy this? Stop reading my review and add it to your basket ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kiwi green hoodie., 7 Oct 2014
Arrived quicker than I thought. Colour very true to that shown on sellers chart. Bought for use on long haul flight. It is lovely and soft and warm with a good hood and ribbing at waist and cuff. I an a size 10 and bought a medium. I wanted it slightly loose, which it is, but not baggy. Length is good. I'm 5'3 and it covers my hips. Only downside for me was armlength. I have to fold up twice. But it won't put me off buying another. Absolute bargain for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly larger than expected; Great quality, 12 Jun 2014
Sizing is a bit larger than expected but washing it a little too hot & machine drying it shrinks it down a bit.
Great quality, feels rather thick but is still reasonably light weight
Great quality product