Most helpful positive review
28 of 28 people found the following review helpful
on 22 October 2012
Cycling in London there is always a relatively high risk of bike theft. This lock does a lot to deter any potential thieves.
- D-lock small but large enough to get round thin lamp-posts. Standard width.
- Fairly lightweight due to size
- Coating prevents rust
- 3 keys, the main of which has an LED built in for unlocking at night
- Turnable cover blocks key-hole preventing internal rust
- Locking mechanism smooth, as yet no 'stickyness'
- Cord locks front wheel.
- Cord can be easily carried around the torso
- Cheap price on Amazon
- Nice distinguishable colour
- The D-lock holder that connects to the frame is useless. The simple tightening mechanism comes loose quickly along any small bumps in the road. Which is a pain as the lock swings round into the pedalling zone.
Luckily the lock fits into a back pocket