5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING STUFF, TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES!
Published 9 months ago by jacko

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
not sure if it is doing any good yet.
Published 11 days ago by jan burchell

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING STUFF, TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES!, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Plantur 39 150ml Conditioner for Coloured and Stressed Hair (Personal Care)
Brilliant stuff! I got this and the shampoo because my hair was getting thin, to the point that i could very clearly see my scalp! After about the third time using the shampoo and conditioner i noticed that instead of having to remove loads of hair from the plughole after washing my hair, there is now hardly anything!!! I would thoroughly recommend it if you have an issue with thinning or hair loss. Just wish it was made available to buy sooner! Ladies try it for yourselves, you`ll be amazed at the results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Used before. More expensive on line but shampoo unavailable retail. Ordered both together., 26 Feb 2014
Good product. Used before. More expensive on line but shampoo unavailable retail. Ordered both together. Cheap and convenient home delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 22 Nov 2014
Heather (Hampshire. UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it says it does!! My hair came out quite a lot as a result of Thyroid cancer so I tried this product thinking I had nothing to lose other than more hair!! However it has certainly thickened my hair up after regular use along with the Plantur shampoo. Well worth the money and it lasts a long time as you don't need to use a large amount to get the right effect.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 5 Feb 2014
a little goes a long way and it leaves my hair feeling thicker and noticeably shiny. will continue to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 14 Oct 2014
Fantastic product, will never use anything else. Effective and easy to use. Hair stopped shedding, gone thicker in the last few months of use. Brilliant. Using with shampoo and tonic

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only shampoo/conditioner I will use. It ..., 20 Sep 2014
M. Telling "Perfume Addict" (Biggin hill, Kent) - See all my reviews
This is the only shampoo/conditioner I will use. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. The only problem I have with this product is the price you pay for such a small amount!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a shampoo that thickens the hair ..., 7 Sep 2014
Anita "Anita" (Cardiff, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
If you're looking for a shampoo that thickens the hair, look no further - this is it! It's a fabulous product and well worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., 26 Oct 2014
Amazing product..
I've been in the hair business for over 25yrs nothing touches plantur 39.. Go buy it now, I insist x

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for over 40s hair, 21 Nov 2014
Fab, chuck out the moose with the effects of this stuff you don't need any more volume!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
You are pure magic!! You made my day!!