5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Lovely looking storage box would def recommend and will def buy more!!:)
Published 5 months ago by tash

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not as good quality to similar on sale here
Published 7 months ago by Jendo

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not as good quality to similar on sale here, 16 Jun. 2014
Jendo (Belfast, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Childrens Toy Storage Boxes Unit Ottoman with Padded Seat Lid (Toy)
I bought a couple of these for my kids room, all on Amazon, but they seem to be sold by different sellers. The Fire Truck version of this we bought was fantastically solid with an easy fit, well padded lid. This one is different - the lid actually is wider at its top edges than at the bottom where it fits over the box and the lid sides aren't rigid so this means its a very tight fit to get on. It's too tight for my younger children to get back on themselves. The overall box is just slightly flimsier than the other one we bought and the padded lid a bit thinner. Not bad but I'd recommend the Fire Truck one more highly if you're only buying one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 19 Dec. 2014
Great item, but a lot smaller than expected. It won't hold many toys as very small. I looked on the website for dimensions to check and noticed that none were given, very poor. I bought this for a Xmas present and now too late to return and find a bigger version which is on other websites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
Lovely looking storage box would def recommend and will def buy more!!:)