5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Winter Coat
The coat was for my 14 year old daughter and she Is really pleased with it.It feels good quality and she loves the fur inside and it fits lovely.
It also came earlier than we expected and I would order products from them again.
Published 18 months ago by Lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Military coat
Disappointed mainly with fur on hood which looked lovely in photo. It is attached by 6 buttons making impossible to wear with hood up or the fur falls forward. Ask o very big and bulky unlike the photo. Feel duped.
Published 17 months ago by Carla

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Winter Coat, 8 Jan. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Military coat, 7 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality coat, 8 Jan. 2014
Mrs. N. Anderson (England) - See all my reviews
Lovely quality coat for my daughter, she loves the fur lining and hood. Check sizing I ordered a larger size 12, daughter is a 8/10 and it's a nice fit. Delivery was earlier than expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars seeing is believing, 28 Jan. 2014
This coat is okay for the price but not exactly like the pic.The fur was badly stitched to its backing and i had to re sew it but the lining is nice and warm,overall not too bad.

2.0 out of 5 stars To be honest, I'm very disappointed with this coat!, 19 Jan. 2015
To be honest I was very disappointed with this coat! I ordered a size 6 but the coat is huge! I thought it was going to be a really nice fit, as it looks in the picture.. I am a very petite girl so obviously I ordered the smallest size possible, but when it arrived, I looked in the label and it says extra large?! I tried it on anyway as I thought maybe the sizes are completely different in japan. (As all Japanese people I have ever come across are normally very small) so I thought maybe our size six is a extra large in japan :/ wishful thinking! If this is what a size six has come up like, I would hate to think what a size 8 or 10 would be like!!
It's a shame because I was surprised with the quality of the coat, it does have a nice thick fur lining, and a lot of fur around the good which I love.
It's just way too big :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me, 29 Jun. 2014
I agree with so many reviewers that this is a nice coat. I love the hood but it is far too big for me and I will order another one. I think in retrospect I should have gone one size up but not two. I did not send it back though, I liked it too much and I spend a lot of time convincing myself that a few sweaters underneath will sort it out. Who knows what I will look like then!! A parka monster perhaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy! :3, 19 Feb. 2014
This was a gift for me and oh my god it's amazing!!
The fur inside is so soft and cosy I never want to take it off!! :'D
Very happy with this, I would recommend it n_n

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: iLoveSIA Womens Winter Warm Hooded Trim Faux Fur Military Coat Cotton Parka (Apparel)
I actually adore this coat. It's such good quality& it fits me perfect. I'm a size 8/10 which I got a 10 but as it's from China the size comes out XL. I also ordered this on the 4th of January& had it by the 15th when it wasn't due for another week. Great fast delivery, would definitely use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military Coat, 27 Jan. 2014
Love it what more can I say, the best buy I have ever made, just you need to sort out the tracking of the parcel not very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. However sizing and cancellation issues., 13 Jun. 2014
I think that the coat is very attractive. The material quality is good and it seemes well made for the purchase price. However I had bought it on the weekend and after reading the reviews about ordering a bigger size, I found it impossible to cancel the purchase. When it arrived, I was sent the wrong size. They made up for my request for cancellation by what I would call "good customer service strategy" allowing me to keep small size and sending out the larger size to me.