4.0 out of 5 stars Injustice: Gods Among Us is a knockout!
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a great fighting game that you will love. I am almost finished with the story mode of the game and the story is very good. This version some additional content and it only makes the game even stronger.

Published 7 months ago by Christopher J. Cowen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game but nowhere near what the PS4 is capable of
Ok, I am a sucker for pretty much anything superhero related, especially DC, and I am also a big Mortal Kombat fan, so its no surprise that when Injustice came out for the PS3, I not only preordered the game, but I preordered the collectors edition version. Like Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, I loved it. I bought all the DLC and I played it to death.
Then recently I...
Published 17 months ago by C. C. Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Injustice: Gods Among Us is a knockout!, 18 Sept. 2014
Christopher J. Cowen (Glenville, PA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4) (Video Game)

These player vs. player fighting games usually do not have a good story but this one has a pretty compelling story. The story within the game is similar to some of the storylines within the comics. The graphics within the game are great and most importantly the fighting mechanics are solid as well. If you like fighting game you will love this one. I would definitely recommend this game.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game but nowhere near what the PS4 is capable of, 5 Dec. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Then recently I heard they were releasing an ultimate edition and there would be an upgrade plan for anyone who buys the PS3 version.
Sadly, after contacting Warner Bros I was basically told that someone who pays £30 long after the original game came out, gets better treatment than someone who preordered the original game then paid for all their DLC as the upgrade plan does not work with the original version of the game. For me thats a slap in the face for true fans of the game, who loyally bought the game as soon as it came out, and gave them more money.

Anyway, after much deliberation I decided to just take the plunge and re buy this on the PS4 just because I wanted it for my new system as well.
What I can say is it retains everything that I loved about the PS3 version, but fails to really improve on it. Graphics dont seem to be any better to me, and if they are, its a minute improvement.
I will have to switch back and forwards on my tv to both versions for a better comparison I guess.
Obviously this version contains all the extra characters and costumes, but so does the PS3 ultimate version.
The only area I can see any degree of change on this version though is the use of the touchpad for the mini games, but thats certainly nowhere near enough to justify most people upgrading like I did.

I dont regret buying the game again to be honest as I really wasnt expecting it to be any better, I just wanted it on the PS4.

So what I will say is, unless you are like me and just have to have it, if you have the PS3 version, stick with that.
But if you dont, and you wanna buy this for the PS4, just dont expect anything near as beautiful as say Killzone Shadow Fall or Assassins Creed 4, as it will leave you somewhat underwhelmed as far as next gen graphics go. It always looked good on the PS3, but it should have looked a lot better on the PS4.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable fighting game for novices and experts alike., 26 Mar. 2015
I must admit that I'm not really a big fan of comic books or superheroes as I think their extremely cheesy, however as a massive fan of the Tekken series and somewhat the Mortal Kombat series I just had to check out Injustice. What I ended up with was an enjoyable game with simple enough controls to get to grips with, but there is scope to learn to use the moves of each character to incredible effect.

The game has a story mode that is far superior to most fighting games, and the level of detail that has been put in to the S.T.A.R. labs missions makes the 1 player content last much longer while not seeming like too much of a grind. I was also glad that the studio didn't make superman and batman the instant pick that they may have been being the famous pair, the other characters are all very competitive for 2 player use. What I didn't like was the annoying and unnecessary quick time events that popped up randomly during the story mode, but this was just a small flaw that didn't ruin the game.

Overall, this was a game great. The controls and styles are very easy for the most casual of gamers to pick up, yet the most extreme will also find enjoyment, and the in-depth system of frames to start-up and end are available in-game, easing the task of finding out how to punish an opponent. Any Mortal Kombat, DC Universe or fighter game fan will love this new, interesting twist on the well-known DC heroes and villains.

4.0 out of 5 stars Injustice: Gods Among Us is an exciting, unique-feeling fighter, 6 Feb. 2015
What if our greatest heroes became our greatest threat? From the indomitable DC Comics and the makers of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat comes Injustice: Gods Among Us, a bold fighting game featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons. Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is an exciting, unique-feeling fighter at the beginner level, and a deeper, more interesting one at the advanced level. Story mode is a pleasant surprise, but the real reason to play is the thrill of harnessing the god-like powers of some of the most overwhelming figures in the comic realm. Ultimate Edition on PS4 and PC is the best-looking, most complete version you can buy right now, but if you already own Injustice on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, there isn’t much reason to upgrade, especially if you already bought the DLC.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 17 Mar. 2014
fun game, maybe a little difficult to remember all the combos. but ones you get hang of it. its fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars totally free during december on psn go download it and enjoy, 7 Dec. 2014
If u like moral kombat you will like this,but its without the gore of mk,good story mode for once can get a bit "whats going on now"but defo worth a crack;looks ok slightly jazzed up from the ps3 version but nothing groundbreaking,but the best bit of all if u a psn subscriber the fame is torally free during dec 2014 so no excuses not to play this good fighting game

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games in the genre!, 11 May 2014
It has great gameplay. Each character has their own moves and plausible stories. The graphics are perfect. The story mode is cool, but not perfect. There are thirty playable characters, fifteen heroes and fifteen villains . The game is very good, very reminiscent of Mortal Kombat 9, although I still feel slightly better MK9. Injustice is one of the best games in the genre. For those who enjoy, gets the hint. Ps: Get the ultimate version because it is the only one who has thirty playable characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 27 April 2014
Fantastic! Absorbing game. Just what was required for a fast , exciting gaming experience. Will be looking for similar games in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars Injustice review, 11 April 2014
Solid fight mechanics, nice visuals and short loading times.
Great sp campaign, not that it matters in a tournament fighter.
Hardly anyone playing online, at least at night.

4.0 out of 5 stars a fun game, 11 Aug. 2014
If you have played this on the ps3 or just buying it new, its worth it, the whole original game, with all the dlc, the graphics are better at points but on the whole not overly improved. great for playing with mates, but its not Dragonball z game, also whys scorpion from mortal combat a character?

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)
Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4) by Warner Bros Entertainment (PlayStation 4)