on 4 January 2014
The book had a great start and middle and end it was very interesting. I honestly think this was a great download and any other people who like Ever After High™ should get this book. Also I love how Shannon Hale uses some of the characters from Ever After High™ like my favourite Raven Queen™ and Madeline Hatter™
on 21 December 2013
Love how Shannon has brought out this story! I love ever after high and this short story really makes you think while adding extra detail to the main book!
on 30 April 2014
My 8yr old daughter loves this - and because it's well-written, I'm not finding it painful to read with her (unlike so many books for this age-group). Enjoying the details of the Ever After World (it's a bit Harry Potterish) - and the book is so much better than the animated series (which is pretty Grimm).
on 9 July 2014
This was an interesting book, I guess I thought it would be more of a tale of "Ever After High". If you haven't already read the last book Ever After High story book of legends they basically found out what would happen if Raven didn't sign the story book of legends.Two sisters Bella and Brutta sister, this was just their story. It was quite interesting finding out what happened to them. So it was not exactly a story just a fairytale.
So I rated this book a four. I hope you enjoy this story book everyone
on 1 September 2014
I liked the tale but I was disappointed as it was very short and I had already read the tale im the first book and there was no warning that we wold be paying money for something that was very short and is im the first book
on 17 June 2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a mix between jealousy and care. The only thing I would've improved would be to add more det as illustrated. Definitely Make a story based on Brutta and her sister
on 21 January 2016
My 6 year old wanted me to write this review on her behalf:
"The book is too short, the story is boring and disappointing! "
on 5 August 2014
This book is amazing and the author is such a great writer .for the best ever after high book though go for the adventures in wonderland .
on 21 June 2015
I enjoyed it but my advice is to save your money and buy the whole short story collection, because it's in there and only costs £4.99!
on 16 January 2014
Even though it's short it's really detailed and heart felt. The fact that the ugly sister ignored her ugliness and was warm hearted and the other sister completely opposite! I love the irony and the book in general :-)