5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised.
I have been using this for a month and so far it performs as advertised. For your information, my computer is Windows 7 and my "mouse pad" is a 300 x 300 x 1 mm PTFE sheet.

Sensor: no detectable tracking errors at 16400 cpi, no detectable cursor drift or angle snapping, no acceleration by default (can be changed)

Weight: too heavy for me with...
Published 1 month ago by Peter Lau

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price
The mouse works fine, there's no issues with the sensitivity, the shape feels good, the buttons are in the right places and it looks pretty stylish. For the price it's a decent mouse. But there are some drawbacks...

Published 1 month ago by waofy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., 7 Aug 2014

Weight: too heavy for me with removable weights but centre of mass slightly too far forward without removable weights, since the cartridge for removable weights is quite far back.

Feet: very slippery from day one to now. No perceptible change in shape or slipperiness due to wear, after one month..

Surface: different to the other kinds of non-slip found on other mice, but does its job. I don't recall ever having slipped my hand in this month.

Cable: the outer layer looks like and feels like nylon or some other kind of fibre which can be hold force. Feels very durable. Only problem is that its surface is rough and sometimes catches the edge of my mouse pad.

Buttons: Side button 11 is quite stiff. (requires about 4 times as much force to activate, compared to other side buttons) All other buttons click well. The side buttons are slightly angled so gripping the mouse tightly is unlikely to activate them by mistake, but if you angle the direction of push then not a lot of force is needed to activate the button.

Driver: macros you record yourself have a long delay when activated (about 1.5 seconds), making them unusable in games; standard actions (left click, right click etc) and built-in macros (triple click, Ctrl, Shift etc) have no detectable delay. Package comes with a small CD with driver software; it is also available from the official website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for poker grinders, 24 Jun 2014
I grind 8 hours a day @ 1200 hands per hour and this mouse is perfect for the job. Here is a list why.

1. Comfort. Just feels great.

2. Not too many buttons. The choice is either a non heavy duty mouse, or one built specifically for gamers with too many buttons that get in the way.

3. Build quality. Solid case, no sign of any problems with buttons so far after a month and the heavy duty cable. Great for those tilt induced rages.

4. Price. As cheap as a "standard" mouse.

I only have one problem with it though. LED under the logo is a bit too bright. But I think that's just me being too picky. Managed to fix that with a permanent marker anyway so not a problem any more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Redragon« Centrophorus 2000 DPI Gaming Mouse, 23 July 2014
First of all this is one sexy looking mouse, and the price is VERY good, more than reasonable.

I really wish more gaming mice put the DPI switch button easily click-able on the top of the mouse, IDK how I lived without it, I sure hope this mouse starts a trend of this with other mice.

It has a nice weight to it, adjustable weight of-course, the adjustable weight compartment also makes a sneaky hiding place to hide encrypted Micro SD cards ..amongst other things ;P

It glows very bright red, not distracting when ur hand is covering it though, the bright red glow looks dope :)

The side switches make it easy for me to flick back and forth between web-pages on websites.

One thing I can't praise this enough on is that it requires no special drivers or ridiculous software unlike other 'gaming mice', just plug and play and it all works, even on Linux (I use a Linux OS (Xubuntu).

So why did I knock off a star?: well maybe knocking off a whole star was a little harsh but this means a fair bit to me, the buttons are way too curved-up where they meet the center, and they are also far apart so I have-to really stretch-out my fingers, this effects my gameplay quite negatively. still usable though.

I'd recommend buying this mouse, even with that last minor fault, as after looking at a-lot of the other gaming mouses on the market, this one is a sure winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Might be cheap but its a cracking mouse worthy of your consideration - especially you gamers!!, 18 July 2014
I love my gaming and this mouse has exceeded all my expectations.

Coming from a MS Sidewinder X8 I I was expecting a mouse that was functional and that would provide a cheap and cheerful solution to all the travel I've been doing lately with work. Something to throw in my bag and use whilst I was away.

Couldn't have been more surprised. Great software, albeit simple, that allows one to configure the various mouse options, sensitivity, macros, shortcuts etc. In game the mouse was a revelation, all those buttons took some getting used to, but once I had, Battlefield 4, Far Cry3, L4D2 and Sniper Elite 2 et al had become so much more enjoyable. No more keyboard combos and keyboard commands - now I could use the numerous mouse buttons and trust me in the heat of a shootout or fighting off zombies this proved to be a revelation.

The mouse itself is ok in terms of build quality, doesn't compare to the Sidewinder in that regard. There are weights that you can add/remove to the mouse should you want to get the feel just right. Not much in the way of accessories, but hey, its a mouse so its not an issue.

All in all a great mouse for the price. Cant fault it really.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 16 Aug 2014

1. I don't see the point of the weights, they seem to make it more difficult to slide the mouse around. Fortunately they are easy enough to remove.

2. The light from the dragon logo is too bright, especially given the fact it faces the user (even glancing at it is enough to cause blotches in your vision). Easily solvable by putting a white sticker over it, although this obviously negates the "stylish" factor.

3. My mouse and keyboard are on a slide-out part below my desk and the cable from the mouse runs over the back. This was no problem with my old mouse but because the cable was smooth, but the cable of this mouse is a fabric material so there is a lot of friction from it catching on the edge. I solved this by putting some gaffer tape around the cable.

So in conclusion, it's a fine mouse if you're good at making improvised solutions!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 May 2014
I thought I would buy this product as it looked to be a fantastic addition to my new laptop and I couldn't have been more right to have bought it. This mouse gets a 4 star rating as it is amazingly built and set up to my new laptop flawlessly with no hassle like you would get with some other mice like Razer. I would like to stress that although this is a great and well performing mouse it only works on windows computers as when I attempted to test this mouse out on my Mac there was a lot of trouble and confusion when installing the drivers for it to work and as a result of this the mouse did not work on it.

There is so many positive aspects of this mouse I do not feel I could fit them all into one review but I will go over a few of the brilliant features of this mouse. To start off I would like to comment on the unique design of this product, as I have rather big hands (also works well with small hands to get this out there) my fingers were able to fit perfectly on the mouse with my index finger being comfortable in the groove on the front and my thumb able to use the forward and back buttons on the side on the mouse, all buttons except for the DPI (Dots per inch) switcher can be programmed for different uses while gaming. Also, when I was using this mouse while web browsing and gaming I had the DPI set to 2000 and it worked seamlessly with no lag on the laptop. In my opinion the LED red lights are just a bonus to it.

However, after a few weeks of using this mouse I did find it hard to keep the wire straight and tidy, I am not really calling Redragon liars but they did say that the design of the wire of the mouse would stop it from getting tangled but do not let this put you off buying the product.

Overall, I would recommend this mouse to anyone who wants a cheap alternative to a Razer product as we all know that Razer do make high quality but over priced products. I feel that from my personal experience of this mouse it would be perfect for somebody that is into gaming as the design, programmable buttons and DPI are the selling point for the gaming side of this mouse. If you are a normal web browser and are looking at this product I think it will still be good and will suit all your needs but it will work best for a gamers use. A real great and affordable mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Jun 2014
Steven Crossman "Steven Crossman" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my teenager son who does a lot of gaming. He loves it. Good price, good product, good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value!, 23 Jun 2014
I looked at this mouse after my Razer Naga had stopped working. I must say that I don't regret my choice in the slightest as this mouse is great! At just the fraction of the price compared to other mice of it's kind you can't go wrong! Will definitely look at many of the other products that BlueByte stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great responsive gaming mouse, 23 Jun 2014
First of all I would like to say how well this mouse performs.It is perfectly responsive and to be honest I haven't had any problems with it at all. The programming menu is completely understandable and easy to read. The buttons on the thumb side felt pretty natural to use. The huge variety of mouse DPI (sensitivity) was cool to have, however I dont think 16000 is quite necessary!
I do really like all the colour customization and the brightness levels.
If I had to make an improvement then I would explain what everything on the menu does because a few of the options, I had no idea what they meant,..just so people can better understand what they are getting into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jun 2014
I took a chance on this mouse as I'm an avid gamer but didn't want to pay the extortionate prices just for a brand and I LOVE this mouse, it's wonderful! It takes a little getting used to if you've not used a gaming mouse before but once you've got the hang of avoiding pressing the buttons in a panic it's lovely!

I've had it for almost a year as I got it as a birthday present and it's not let me down at all! Highly recommended!