5.0 out of 5 stars I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 300...
Published 18 days ago by Mr C E Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok to read to your children
This is ok to read to your children, i thought it was a adults type of book, but its more like for reading to a child at bedtime.
Published 6 months ago by Anita Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Message in a Bauble (Big Honey Dog Mysteries Christmas Special Edition) - a mystery adventure for children ages 9 to 12 (Kindle Edition)

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

After reading over 300 Kindle books you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Message in a bauble, 23 Jun 2014
this book is the best book ever I liked it because it's funny a little sad though and exciting to hope you enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 28 May 2014
This book was really good and it was funny in some places and I kept on reading about 3 chapters a night because it was so good. I was really curious about the note in the bauble and I thought that Biscuit was my favourite because I love Beagles. They are really cute.
But also cats are the baddies and I like cats too. I can't understand why they are always evil so cat lovers: don't buy this.
I really liked it and thought it was a really good book. There is lots of adventure in it and mystery.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 14 April 2014
I'm a 10 yr old girl and I absolutely loooooooooooooove mystery novels they are awesome.My friend also has this book on her kindle and when I saw the cover and the slogan I knew that I had to read it so BUY it !!!!!!It may seem quite expensive but it's worth it.Trust me.Thanks for reading this.BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars More wonderful adventures of Hiney and her pals ;-), 13 Mar 2014
Andi Sharp (Jedburgh, Scotland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed Honey's first adventure (Curse of the Scarab) and was disappointed that there wasn't another to read straight away - Message in a Bauble filled the void nicely.
The characters are well written by H.Y. and their 'voices' are very real - you don't feel like it is a human putting words into their mouths. I am in love with the world of Honey and all of her friends and can't wait for the next full length book to come out

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely short story, 6 Mar 2014
This is such a wonderful short story. I'm an adult but I can still enjoy some good written children/teen stories to take my mind away from daily hassles. I blame myself not to have read it in the Christmas season :-). Next year, this will be my Christmas gift for the youngsters coming over and might even read it to them. Something refreshing after all the same Christmas stories told over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars different, 3 Mar 2014
this book was very different to any that I have read before, but it was enjoyable, light hearted and easy to read

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Christmas book, 26 Feb 2014
This short novel really put me in the Christmas spirit! As for her first book, the Curse of the Scarab, H.S Hanna allies tears and laughter, excitement and cheerfulness. But what really makes this series stand out is that it really is for everyone, boys and girls will love it! I recommend this book a hundred percent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 23 Feb 2014
This book is create especially for dog lovers and people who like a happy ending I recommend it to children ages seven to thirteen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb 2014
I thought the book was great. I loved the suspense and then the sudden twist which makes us feel fooled. Very attention grabbing.