5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
This is a great case, the screen protector had a scratch in it when received but in all honestly don't care about that. Stands up to wear and tear and recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap case.

EDIT 31/10/2013: Had this for a while now and I put it on when I don't want to put it in my big Griffin case. This case will last for ages. Top Job.
Published on 10 Mar. 2013 by Patrick Cantellow

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit 5th generation ipod touch 2013
Sorry to be negative but the earphone jack hole doesn't line up at all, so you cannot close the front cover of the case when earphones are plugged in. The material was also already peeling away from the plastic casing when I opened it.
Published 16 months ago by hayleybayley

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit 5th generation ipod touch 2013, 27 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 10 Mar. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed, 26 Jan. 2014
Whilst the price is cheap, I found this to be very poorly designed. The hole for the headphones to go through is in the wrong place (too far towards the centre) and so I have had to cut a square big enough so that I can also bend the front of it back without it pushing my headphones with it. It does seem to be protecting it well enough although the inner case that holds my iPod is cracked slightly. Perhaps if it would have opened up to the side, it would have been much more practical and so therefore, better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Nov. 2013
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Is unobtrusive, offers good protection of the iPod, feels OK to handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Feb. 2014
as described, it works, looks good, feels good and pretty good value too
daughter loves it and it was for her anyway

1.0 out of 5 stars Too good a fit., 27 Dec. 2013
The strapline says that this case fits the iPod 5 'perfectly'. Well, I'm afraid that's only too true. The interior metal casing fits the iPod 5 so tightly that it can't be removed without either damaging the device or the case. This renders the case useless unless you want to keep your device in it until it's it doesn't work any more. This is a pretty fatal flaw.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits very well, 14 Nov. 2012
Bought the item just for the case, which is worth the money so receiving a screen protector was a real bonus. Looks good on too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got 2 now!, 20 Sept. 2014
Amazon Customer (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
We'd already bought one for our younger son's iPod 5. It was a bit too 'pinky' red for his liking, so they very kindly swapped it for an orange one, which he loves and it looks great on his white iPod. It feels good to hold and makes it non-slip.

Then our elder son also wanted one for his and ordered the grey which looks great on his Space Grey iPod 5.

Nothing will totally protect the screen if dropped on hard ground, but these look like they'll keep the iPod safely protected as well as any other similar product. They protect the casing and stand proud of the screen enough to protect it from most knocks.

Both kids v. happy and as very inexpensive for the quality of the product, so are we.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 May 2014
Purchased this for my ipod 5th generation with my dads account *lol* I got my ipod from here too,and this cover fits it perfectly,and also the colour is exactly how it shows on the pictures,or even better.It has pockets so I can keep cards and also protects all sides of my ipod.One thing I would say is that if you type using two hands this might be a littllleee weird feeling because you cant use ur left thumb...well you can but you would have to flip the side cover to the back.But im okay with that,the product is great and I would really recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 May 2015
Item arrived fairly quickly but I quite disappointed with it. The front is all scratched and marked. The casing to holdy iPod is white and is really cheap looking. The headphone slot is on the wrong side. When you close the front up its a little wonky. I have had plenty of cheaper cases off amazon before that have been really nice but this is really poor quality. The picture shows card slots in the case but the one recovered does not have any. Wasted my money.