5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
This is a great case, the screen protector had a scratch in it when received but in all honestly don't care about that. Stands up to wear and tear and recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap case.

EDIT 31/10/2013: Had this for a while now and I put it on when I don't want to put it in my big Griffin case. This case will last for ages. Top Job.
Published 13 months ago by Patrick Cantellow

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit 5th generation ipod touch 2013
Sorry to be negative but the earphone jack hole doesn't line up at all, so you cannot close the front cover of the case when earphones are plugged in. The material was also already peeling away from the plastic casing when I opened it.
Published 2 months ago by hayleybayley

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 10 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit 5th generation ipod touch 2013, 27 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed, 26 Jan 2014
Whilst the price is cheap, I found this to be very poorly designed. The hole for the headphones to go through is in the wrong place (too far towards the centre) and so I have had to cut a square big enough so that I can also bend the front of it back without it pushing my headphones with it. It does seem to be protecting it well enough although the inner case that holds my iPod is cracked slightly. Perhaps if it would have opened up to the side, it would have been much more practical and so therefore, better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Nov 2013
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Is unobtrusive, offers good protection of the iPod, feels OK to handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Feb 2014
as described, it works, looks good, feels good and pretty good value too
daughter loves it and it was for her anyway

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, wasnt wat i expected, 29 Jan 2014
The hole for the headphones wasn't accurate and there was no hole for the charger. When ever i took a photograph the flash came out yellow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits very well, 14 Nov 2012
Bought the item just for the case, which is worth the money so receiving a screen protector was a real bonus. Looks good on too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too good a fit., 27 Dec 2013
The strapline says that this case fits the iPod 5 'perfectly'. Well, I'm afraid that's only too true. The interior metal casing fits the iPod 5 so tightly that it can't be removed without either damaging the device or the case. This renders the case useless unless you want to keep your device in it until it's it doesn't work any more. This is a pretty fatal flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 April 2014
Granddaughter loves this. Tried to persuade her to have a case to protect the iPod but she " resisted" until she saw this.arrived very quickly, good price and she put her iPod into it straight away.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright for a while, 20 April 2014
I bought this case and when I put it on my iPod I liked it a lot and the wallet was convenient, however not long after I bought it the plastic holding the iPod in place started to break and eventually I could not hold my iPod in it as it would fall out of the side after a bit of time. Another thing that I found annoying was the hole for the headphone socket was just off where the socket was, I went around this problem by leaving the case open when I was using my headphones, however it was quite annoying.
So it was good case, until it broke, therefore I didn't like it and now I'm going to buy a gel case for the iPod.

ARRAY(0xb1940564)