2,809 Reviews
 (2,117)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the rest
I got my new iPad in the past two weeks and although it felt good without a case I wasnt happy to keep it that way. Many of the cases seem either cheap & nasty or don't give full coverage. Neither would be good enough to keep me happy. After much searching I came across the Snugg which seemed to tick all the boxes.

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but...
Published on 22 April 2011 by Paul Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but.......
Nicely made case but if you use apps like Starwalk, Maps, Google Earth etc. then you will be told that there is magnetic interference nearby. Take the iPad out of the case and the warning goes away. It seems that the magnets that hold the case shut interfere with the compass in the iPad. I carefully removed these four magnets and the problem is solved. You can leave the...
Published on 20 Jun 2012 by A. Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the rest, 22 April 2011
Paul Cooper "Bossman1959" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but is rigid for protection. The inside is covered with a soft velvet finish to prevent scratches to the case. It is well shaped with holes and cut outs for both cameras and the home button. I can't see any need to ever remove it.

The front cover bends at a suitable place to allow the iPad to be used at a slant for typing or more upright for watching movies etc.
The finishing touch is the use of magnets to keep the case closed. This not only prevents having to use clips everywhere but it switches the display on and off in the same way that Apples Smart Cover does! I love hearing the click as it switches off when I closes the cover.

I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to all iPad owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new iPad case...., 2 Jun 2010
S. J. Kramer - See all my reviews
When I got my iPad I was a little nervous about damaging it - they do feel a little fragile! This case is superb! It gives you the peace of mind of protection but the way it helps the iPad stand is great when watching films or playing music - considering the price I was very impressed with the quality, a bit of a bargain!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant iPad case, 25 Oct 2011
Super protective cover. Much more secure than Apple "front only" cover. Snug and you still get access to switches, cameras and charging plug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I have ever bought!!!!, 2 Jun 2011
I bought this with the same scepticism I buy all cases - no matter what I try and find out about a cover until I have it in my mucky paws I just won't know what it's like. The snugg case was simply superb and has some cool features!

The velcro keeps the iPad2 firmly in place when its propped uso the home button is always in the right place - every other case I have had allows it to slip

It wakes on the cover opening like the Apple case (and goes to sleep on closing)

The strap at the back means I can hold it in one hand - the Apple store cut silicon cases with a knife to achieve this :)

Don't waste your time with other cases and take my word for it. This is the best iPad2 case you can buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 2 Jun 2010
Took a bit of a gamble on this because it had no reviews when I ordered it but it looked like the best option just based on the photos. What a result!!!!! I'm really impressed. Design wise it seems like a copy of the official apple case which is exactly what I wanted. I was put off the apple case by the negative comments about the material and it apparently being a dust magnet. The apple case also doesn't have a magnetic or any other type of closing system to keep the lid securely closed. In summary - this is an excellent case that improves on the apple design and is slightly cheaper. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Ipad Companion, 4 Jun 2010
D. Burke (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Beautifully Finished, Sturdy and fit for purpose.. This is the exact standard of quality you would expect to encase your new Ipad in. It feels solid and yet has a sophisticated look to it. it opens as detailed in the photos and has a magnetic close device that keeps the your Ipad secure when not in use. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and rather nice!, 25 Jun 2012
The primary purpose of this item is to protect the iPad from scratches, which it does admirably. It would definitely provide some protection if the iPad were dropped, but thankfully I haven't dropped mine yet. The Snugg allows access to all the controls and ports without the need to remove the iPad from the case. I think I would have to remove the iPad to change the SIM card, but as that is not a common occurrence this is not an issue. The case allows the iPad to be stood vertically, or at two horizontal angles, which is useful when using it on a desk. The elasticated hand strap allows you to hold the iPad without gripping it; However, it does bend the cover a bit, so I don't use this often in case the cover flap gets permanently bent.
Feels well put together and should last much longer than the iPad will.
I haven't tried the genuine Apple case, but this one is cheaper and does the job really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars SNUGG iPad 3 leather case, 22 Jun 2012
I purchased the snugg ipad 3 leather case apporx 1 month ago and to date it has done exactly what it says on the tin !

It fits the ipad very well, enabling access to all of the connection / control ports. It also holds the stylus I bought as to reduce the number of finger marks on the screen. The case is well made and on the inside (screen area) has a soft nubuck material which again helps protect the screen from getting damaged or scratched etc.

Overall I am very happy with this product and can highly recommend it for the iPad 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, 22 Oct 2011
A good strong case that both protects the iPad & enables the use of the iPad in many positions. The leather is not top quality but what else do you expect for this price

5.0 out of 5 stars Clad in leather!, 30 May 2011
For the price this is an exceptionally good product. The quality seems faultless and the leather is of high standard. The design of the cover is good and it is easy to take the iPad out of the cover (important to me) if you don;t want to use this one all the time, I intend to use this cover when in business mode, I want to use the Apple Smart-cover for less formal use.