5.0 out of 5 stars my fave whiskey
Published 20 days ago by c b chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Reasonably quick dispatch. Label crooked and as this was bough as a gift for someone else, I was a bit disappointed
Published 28 days ago by Gemma Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars my fave whiskey, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
i used to buy this when asda sold it, and then they stopped, struggled to find it elsewhere, so so happy to find it on amazon, i love jack and i love jim, but this is in a different league, its so smooth and so tasty, if you like american whiskey and have yet to try bulleit dont be mean to yourself and hit the button, if you dont like it (that wont happen) give me your address and i'll be up to empty it for you

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my son's favourite and very hard to find in the shops, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
This is my son's favourite and very hard to find in the shops, I bought it for his birthday and he was very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars In my top 5 bourbon list. a very nice drink., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
A very nice drink. Number 3 in my In my top 5 list. Number one still being held by eli Craig , I have just ordered a bottle of knob creek. See if it remains my number one. I have heard some good things about the creek.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 1 Aug 2014