5.0 out of 5 stars my fave whiskey
Published 10 months ago by mr fabulous

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Reasonably quick dispatch. Label crooked and as this was bough as a gift for someone else, I was a bit disappointed
Published 11 months ago by Gemma Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars my fave whiskey, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
i used to buy this when asda sold it, and then they stopped, struggled to find it elsewhere, so so happy to find it on amazon, i love jack and i love jim, but this is in a different league, its so smooth and so tasty, if you like american whiskey and have yet to try bulleit dont be mean to yourself and hit the button, if you dont like it (that wont happen) give me your address and i'll be up to empty it for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bourbon, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
Oh yes, smooth, complex flavours, delicious. I have bought more. Not quite as in your face as Knob Creek. Fascinating to compare it with Bulleit Rye, both good but different. You have to try a few whiskeys to begin to really appreciate the differences between the endless variations in grains, countries of origin etc.

This is noe to come back to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow we wow, 14 Nov. 2014
Mr. S. K. Webb (Watford U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
Great burbon very smooth well rounded not at all harsh on special at Morrisons for the bargin price of £22. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars In my top 5 bourbon list. a very nice drink., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
A very nice drink. Number 3 in my In my top 5 list. Number one still being held by eli Craig , I have just ordered a bottle of knob creek. See if it remains my number one. I have heard some good things about the creek.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Beauty, 26 Mar. 2014
Wanted to try this after watching a Sly Stallone film " Bullet in the Head", where he would only drink this bourbon. Sourced via Amazon, quick delivery and tastes as good or better than JD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, and cheap if you shop around, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I first tried this after a waiter recommended it because the Woodford reserve had ran out. I'm now on my second purchase. Its a lovely smooth whiskey, very easy sipped neat. I find it smooth on its own, when I mostly drink other whiskeys with a little water. This whiskey doesn't warrant water. I get strong vanilla and great undertones of pear drop or other simlar sweets. BEAUTIFUL.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a delicious Bourbon, 11 Jun. 2015
Edwin D. Mason (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I'm not going to be gushing about "vanilla notes" or "subtle roadkill afterburn" or whatever the current language is to describe spirits - all I will say is that this is a very delicious Bourbon. If you like Bourbon, then I would highly recommend this, it's very drinkable. Not forgetting that the price seems to be coming down as well. Take care.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth!, 11 Jun. 2013
Truman (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This is a very more-ish, smooth bourbon and it slips down easier than that other smoothie favourite, Maker's Mark, due to the lower alcohol proof. Yes, it may be one of the cheaper bourbons available in the UK, but it's definitely one of the best and only Buffalo Trace can rival it for pure value. If you're a bourbon fan, what are you waiting for?

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Scottish so I like a whisky occasionally but I was delighted with this, 14 May 2015
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I am Scottish so I like a whisky occasionally but I was delighted with this. I always liked Jack Daniels and had not tried any other American bourbon until I ordered this. Now there is no turning back, the bottle looks authentic, the bourbon is so smooth it defies belief, it is so much better than Jack Daniels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Hard to stop at one measure really, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
Very good. Hard to stop at one measure really. Slightly sweet taste, mix with soda or sparkling water to taste and it goes down a treat. Four stars because I haven't tried others at or around this price, but an impressive drink. Will have to order some more at this price, damn it!

Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl