5.0 out of 5 stars Skull
nice decanter, a tad smaller than I expected as I don't do litres or millilitres I still use the old money method....but it still holds half a bottle of scotch and looks very nice with my other skull stuff, well happy with this.
Published 6 months ago by joe public

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Really poor quality. Glass is very thin and brittle. You will have to handle with care. I would buy it again.
Published 3 months ago by PARMINDER GILL

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull, 24 Feb 2014
joe public (staffordshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Skull Shaped Wine Decanter with Stopper, Vodka Wine Bottle(500ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Punishment drink bottle. The clue is in the shape of the bottle., 2 July 2014
This glass bottle has a plastic sealed stopper with a spherical glass top. I bought it to replace the smaller one that did not survive some rough handling meted out to it. The bottle is quite fragile, thus looks very good when filled with a colourful liquid. The bottle is obviously made in a mold as it does have a mark where the two halves are joined. However I did not find that overly distracting. The shape of the bottle does leave no ambiguity as to the potency of the contents. Filled with a clear liquid, it may well appear like a crystal skull, but I've never tried it. The bottle does attract attention, which is the whole point.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 May 2014