5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must get!!!
I got mine on the first expected delivery data and the box was broken however still had lots of band so when I told them they sent me a new one straight away. This is a brilliant set and has every thing you need.I would defiantly recommended this to anyone.
Published 9 months ago by Colin Joseph Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars looms
It's a really nice set. But lots of shops now have this much cheaper. I upset that I did not know this at the time and pay double then what it is in the shops
Published 7 months ago by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must get!!!, 30 April 2014
This review is from: LUXEOS-Popular Loom Bands Kit,Various Type Selection With One LUXEOS Velvet Bag (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing set, 26 Feb. 2014
I have been looking forward to this as I thought this set would be better value than the original as I live in Scotland and I can't find any rainbow looms in my area, to buy the original online is way too expensive and I would also have to buy the bands separate so this set is perfect for me, the delivery was right on time with my estimated date. The box was not damaged when it arrived and is really good quality and has moveable slots to fit what ever you want, the loom is for the most part really good quality and you can take the loom apart just like the original but it can be flimsy but I have had it for about a month and It's still in one piece so I am happy, the bands are also really good quality but I would order black and white bands before you receive it because I never got black. Along with the solid colors I got a mixture of solid bands, glitter bands and tie die bands. I got 5 hooks but they are flimsy but they are still in one piece so I have no reason to complain. I have had hours of fun with this set and the fact you can look up videos on YouTube for tutorials is good for wee ones, overall it's amazing and go buy it and have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 15 May 2014
Purchased this on the 4th May came today excellent value for money with a handy case too! One happy customer :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 April 2014
My 11 year old daughter loved this, lots of different colour bands etc. the only gripe we had is that the plastic dividers between compartments are a little bit flimsy, other than that, a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 12 July 2014
Daughter loves them. Really good value. Arrived quickly too. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 28 Jun. 2014
Just what I was looking for, well priced compared to everywhere else I found. My daughter was thrilled to bits with this :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my day!:) Good price for all of it!, 5 April 2014
Really good for £10 loads of different colours only problem is the box you have to be really careful overall brilliant!

3.0 out of 5 stars looms, 21 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars a good use of money, 21 April 2014
A very good use of money I got it yesterday and it is as good as it looks I love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, don't buy., 9 Aug. 2014
Bands are ok but board fell apart and box broke when i picked it up. Buy an 'official' board. And it says it comes with 4200 bands, 170 s clips and 6 charms but it only came with 50 s clips and 3 charms. rubbish, rip off, don't buy. Hope this helped.