5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must get!!!
I got mine on the first expected delivery data and the box was broken however still had lots of band so when I told them they sent me a new one straight away. This is a brilliant set and has every thing you need.I would defiantly recommended this to anyone.
Published 3 months ago by Colin Joseph Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars looms
It's a really nice set. But lots of shops now have this much cheaper. I upset that I did not know this at the time and pay double then what it is in the shops
Published 1 month ago by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must get!!!, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Loom Bandz Kit & Clips Collection with 4200 Bandz + 170 Clips + 5 Hooks + 1 Loom Board 11 Beautiful Colors and Great Storage Case (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 28 Jun 2014
Just what I was looking for, well priced compared to everywhere else I found. My daughter was thrilled to bits with this :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 15 May 2014
Purchased this on the 4th May came today excellent value for money with a handy case too! One happy customer :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars looms, 21 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed.. This product claims to have over "4200 ..., 24 July 2014
Very disappointed.. This product claims to have over "4200 bands, 170 clips, 5 hooks, 11 colours and 1 loom board" yes it came with a loom board, but when I received my product this afternoon.. It gives completely misleading information. In the box it states on the paper included that there is "48S clips, 10 assorted charms (which there were only 4 and a manual that was actually missing". Very happy that I paid money and ended up with missing parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing set, 26 Feb 2014
I have been looking forward to this as I thought this set would be better value than the original as I live in Scotland and I can't find any rainbow looms in my area, to buy the original online is way too expensive and I would also have to buy the bands separate so this set is perfect for me, the delivery was right on time with my estimated date. The box was not damaged when it arrived and is really good quality and has moveable slots to fit what ever you want, the loom is for the most part really good quality and you can take the loom apart just like the original but it can be flimsy but I have had it for about a month and It's still in one piece so I am happy, the bands are also really good quality but I would order black and white bands before you receive it because I never got black. Along with the solid colors I got a mixture of solid bands, glitter bands and tie die bands. I got 5 hooks but they are flimsy but they are still in one piece so I have no reason to complain. I have had hours of fun with this set and the fact you can look up videos on YouTube for tutorials is good for wee ones, overall it's amazing and go buy it and have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 April 2014
My 11 year old daughter loved this, lots of different colour bands etc. the only gripe we had is that the plastic dividers between compartments are a little bit flimsy, other than that, a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 July 2014
Love them, will be great for the girls. Didn't like how hermes opened up my front window and left them inside though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, useful case., 19 Jun 2014
The box I received isn't the colours shown on the picture so don't expect a lot of the nice tie dye ones (which is what drew me to this one). Overall the quality is fine, the box is really handy and will keep them all in order when we go camping. There were ww colours and a board. May need a metal hook in time as the plastic ones don't seem that strong. Overall pleased with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my day!:) Good price for all of it!, 5 April 2014
Really good for 10 loads of different colours only problem is the box you have to be really careful overall brilliant!