4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!
Published 10 months ago by Emily

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced
Although very pretty, there are some significant sizing issues as described by other reviewers. The bra is both small and too big at the same time. The wires went up into my armpits but yet the whole thing kept sliding down as it was too big. It was suitable for wearing in short stints only as the band kept rolling up when I moved about. Boyfriend loved it though.
Published 4 months ago by Sazzle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!, 6 Sept. 2014
Emily (Northampton) - See all my reviews
I bought this in a 34GG, same as my other curvy Kate bra, I think because of the shape of it it feels a little big but pulling it down and into place helps, plus I think the shape of my boobs means that they don't fill the cups completely at the bottom. That said, it doesn't look like it doesn't fit and is super comfy and very pretty. Great price and great delivery, love this bra!! Never thought I'd get a longline bra in my size :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 20 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bra, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Curvy Kate Women's Carmen Padded Balcony Longline Full Cup Everyday Bra (Apparel)
First longline in small back sizes and above a G cup. Beautiful fit, very supportive. Gorgeous detail and embroidery. So comfortable that I didn't take it off after trying it on!

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit on the cups, 19 Aug. 2014
This is an odd shaped bra, whilst the long line band is amazingly comfortable & supportive the cups are very odd. I usually get a 28hh in Curvy Kate bras, especially plunge styles but in other brands I'm a 28h. I ordered this in a 28hh & the cups are way too big, but in an odd way. I've got other Curvy Kate bras in a similar half cup style in a 28h & the cups run a little small (although the uplift effect is rather good) but with this one I couldn't see that would happen as the cups were spaced quite far apart. If you are between sizes I'd say go for the smaller cup but this one just didn't work for me. Interestingly I put it against my other Curvy Kate bras of the same cup size & this seemed to be way out, the only thing I like was the long line band.

3.0 out of 5 stars Band is not as tight on top as on bottom, 15 Aug. 2014
This suprised me quite a bit, because the band on this longline fits perfectly at the bottom of the bra, but on top, by the cups, where the support is supposed to come from, I could easily stick my fits between the band and the skin. The fix to this us quite Easy, but I experter a lot more from this brand and for the money (even though mine was at sale. I would have sent it back if it hasn't been.)

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 5 Jun. 2014
lumpoy and ill fitting. Dreadful piece of equipment. I have triedto wear it two o three times and it is too tight round the back so the longline bunches up and the cups are way too big so its both to big and too small. The cups are also really thick and dont give any kind of smooth line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bra, just order 2 cup sizes smaller than normal!, 14 May 2015
I wouldn't say that this bra is true to size. Back size seems correct but the cup size is way too large. I could see that it would be a really lovely bra if you can work out which cup size to get, as its both attractive and supportive a rarity when it comes to big bras!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello uplift!, 26 July 2014
Amazing bra. Great uplift, good shape though more in your face than regular everyday bras ;) sizing was spot on, love the longline as it contains all the extra wobbles around the bra strap that can sometimes happen with a new bra. Design and colour are beautiful.

2.0 out of 5 stars illy fitted, 1 Jun. 2015
This item was illy fitted, I'm a 30ff and the underwire didn't sit close to me at all and the cups where just the tiniest bit to low when I tried to adjust it = (nipple slips) but other wise it was a perfect fit if you could see past that...

5.0 out of 5 stars 38E, 15 Aug. 2014
LOVE this bra! So comfortable, fits beautifully and gives great uplift. The long line holds you in and stops those dreadful fat rolls! Feels amazing to wear and looks sexy on. Definitely recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›