5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great sound quality
Published 4 days ago by David Josey

2.0 out of 5 stars Potentially good, but let down by unreliabilty
I wanted to like this speaker: it is a great size (very small, perfect to pop in a bag or go on holiday with), and the sound is surprisingly good for its size. However, the bluetooth pairing and reconnection is very patchy. Sometmies when you switch it on you hear the Chinese lady's voice asking for bluetooth connection as expected, othertimes there is no voice. When that...
Published 17 days ago by Mark M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great sound quality, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker , Wireless Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Mobile Phones, Tablets PC, Laptops, Ultrabook & more devices(with microphone) (Black) (Electronics)
This is great value for money, the sound quality and volume exceeds my expectations and is clear with a decent balance of base tones - in fact an exceptionally good base response given the size of the speaker. The MP3 Micro SD card player works very well and you can step through tracks but with no display then of course it is best used to play a random collection of you favorite music so you don't need to know exactly where you are in a particular album or set of albums. Play time is good at around 8 hours and it recharges in a couple of hours - you can play music while charging. It also works well as a hands-free for my iPhone if I am in a car with no blue tooth hands-free installed. If you have a car with a radio that is not set up for hands free, then this is one way to get it without changing your radio and if you like playing downloaded voice programmes such as "In our Time ", The Afternoon Play, BBC Click, Crossing Continents etc and cant connect your smart phone to you radio - the sound quality and volume of this little speaker is perfectly adequate for spoken word programmes - not sure it would do Beethoven full justice in a car though as its not stereo !!

Overall a great little speaker with excellent sound quality and volume with the bonus of a built in MP3 player which can also provide you with hands-free calls on your mobile if you are in a car, workshop etc. Batter ife is very good and build quality is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Bunny, 11 April 2014
Like others have said in their reviews the sound out of this tiny (tiny not tinny) speaker really is astounding, it can easily fill a decent size room on full volume and for the money it's an excellent buy.
The addition of a radio is great and reception is usually good considering there is no telescopic antenna like you would normally see on a standard radio.
My only gripes are that if you put a lot of albums in folders on the micro SD card there only seems to be an option to go forward and back by track not by folder so everything at the end of the card is probably too much hassle to ever play. If there is a way go to forward and back by folders and it's just not in the instruction sheet (which is pretty basic) please let me know.
Also when turning on for the first time everything comes on at full volume, if the micro SD is inserted it defaults to this activating first if not it looks for a bluetooth pairing first.
And finally I'm getting a half second audio lag from both my tablet and laptop when connecting via bluetooth, using the audio input lead it syncs perfectly.

I bought this to get better volume from my tablet as I like to watch TV when soaking in the tub and the standard speakers can be a strain to hear at times so it will do this fine, all the other features are a welcome bonus, this will also make a good radio I can listen to when outside working on my car.

For the price this is a great buy and I can't see many people being unhappy with it, especially the sound as it's excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a No-Brainer - get one now!, 23 July 2014
I don't normally write reviews as I expect things to do what is required of them. However with this item I feel that I have to comment........

Absolutely brilliant! Incredible clarity of sound from such a small bit of kit. The two-way functionality of this is massively useful - a microphone allows Bluetooth 'phone calls to be received whilst listening to music and the controls allow you to skip through tracks without your 'phone being near you.

So we have a powerful, clear sounding speaker that allows you to receive 'phone calls, remotely controls your music player, coupled with an FM radio, Mini SD card reader and headphone jack (converts your own headphones to Bluetooth ones in effect) all for fifteen quid!

Don't waste your time reading any further - click "Add to Basket" now - I promise that you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN EXPECTED, 12 Mar 2014
When this little speaker arrived I thought Oh No, another waste of money. I shouldn't have been so hasty. It was quite simple to pair with my Tablet, and when Igot it going I couldnt believe how loud such a little gismo was. For its size its also very good quality sound. I recomend this item 100%. one last thing it does not look cheap and nasty, it looks quite robust and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 11 Mar 2014
All good thing comes in small packages, this is certainly the best quote for this little number. Best thing I've bought

5.0 out of 5 stars tiny but powerful!!!!, 20 Feb 2014
Bought this to go with a tablet as its volume was poor. Simple to use. The sound is clear and i cannot believe how loud it gets and still stays clear. I am very impressed, would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Feb 2014
What A Fantastic Speaker So Powerful I Have Told All My Friends Will Be Having Another One Soon For The Car thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 13 Mar 2014
S. Ukachi (London - UK) - See all my reviews
I searched for a long time for a Bluetooth speaker to connect to my laptop when on the go as the onboard ones are very tiny.
Having set the tiny cube up and paired it with my laptop and listening to it, my initial thoughts were it was good. However, after spending some time tuning it up, I can now say that the sound is simply amazing for such a tiny product. As a bit of a Audio "nerd" this really is an impressive piece of kit & an astounding value for money. I am glad I bought it at the expense of many others on the site. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise bonus., 26 Feb 2014
This unit is the best value for money yet. I have bought five of these Bluetooth units recently (four as presents) but this one beats the rest.

Ordered late Sunday it was waiting for me when I got home on Monday. Speedy.

I bought this one for its SD card capability which works a treat as does the Bluetooth and line in but I got a surprise tonight.
Messing around with its settings I discovered it has an Auto tune FM radio built in that sounds great too.

All-in-one unit. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. Great sound for such a small item., 5 Feb 2014
Very happy. Bought for my son and he loves it. Easy to use, great sound quality. Recommended! 5 stars all the way.