4.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Bunny
Like others have said in their reviews the sound out of this tiny (tiny not tinny) speaker really is astounding, it can easily fill a decent size room on full volume and for the money it's an excellent buy.
The addition of a radio is great and reception is usually good considering there is no telescopic antenna like you would normally see on a standard radio.
My...
Published 5 months ago by CGR

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed views...
Hm... As I write this I'm debating whether to send the item back, taking them up on their 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

Firstly, the positives: The sound is alright for what it is via Bluetooth. Easy to connect. Handy having a built-in microphone. Finally, the FM radio sounds pretty good: clear, picks up and tunes into stations easily.

The...
Published 12 days ago by E. J. Bousseksou

4.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Bunny, 11 April 2014
My only gripes are that if you put a lot of albums in folders on the micro SD card there only seems to be an option to go forward and back by track not by folder so everything at the end of the card is probably too much hassle to ever play. If there is a way go to forward and back by folders and it's just not in the instruction sheet (which is pretty basic) please let me know.
Also when turning on for the first time everything comes on at full volume, if the micro SD is inserted it defaults to this activating first if not it looks for a bluetooth pairing first.
And finally I'm getting a half second audio lag from both my tablet and laptop when connecting via bluetooth, using the audio input lead it syncs perfectly.

I bought this to get better volume from my tablet as I like to watch TV when soaking in the tub and the standard speakers can be a strain to hear at times so it will do this fine, all the other features are a welcome bonus, this will also make a good radio I can listen to when outside working on my car.

For the price this is a great buy and I can't see many people being unhappy with it, especially the sound as it's excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiny but powerful!!!!, 20 Feb 2014
Bought this to go with a tablet as its volume was poor. Simple to use. The sound is clear and i cannot believe how loud it gets and still stays clear. I am very impressed, would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Feb 2014
What A Fantastic Speaker So Powerful I Have Told All My Friends Will Be Having Another One Soon For The Car thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 13 Mar 2014
S. Ukachi (London - UK) - See all my reviews
I searched for a long time for a Bluetooth speaker to connect to my laptop when on the go as the onboard ones are very tiny.
Having set the tiny cube up and paired it with my laptop and listening to it, my initial thoughts were it was good. However, after spending some time tuning it up, I can now say that the sound is simply amazing for such a tiny product. As a bit of a Audio "nerd" this really is an impressive piece of kit & an astounding value for money. I am glad I bought it at the expense of many others on the site. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise bonus., 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker , Wireless Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Mobile Phones, Tablets PC, Laptops, Ultrabook & more devices(with microphone) (Blue) (Electronics)
This unit is the best value for money yet. I have bought five of these Bluetooth units recently (four as presents) but this one beats the rest.

Ordered late Sunday it was waiting for me when I got home on Monday. Speedy.

I bought this one for its SD card capability which works a treat as does the Bluetooth and line in but I got a surprise tonight.
Messing around with its settings I discovered it has an Auto tune FM radio built in that sounds great too.

All-in-one unit. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Speaker, 5 May 2014
We felt we needed to wait a while before commenting on the speaker as sometimes they work for a short while then its dead. This was definately not the case with this, it was inexpensive, and is still working in good order. It arrived on time and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. Great sound for such a small item., 5 Feb 2014
Very happy. Bought for my son and he loves it. Easy to use, great sound quality. Recommended! 5 stars all the way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed views..., 5 Sep 2014

The negatives: The instructions are appalling. I was beginning to think there was NO FM radio at all, as the instructions don't actually tell you how to get to it. Anyway, for anyone who wants to know, you press and hold the play-pause/stop button to access the line-in audio mode, then press and hold the same button again until it emits a deep beep tone. To tune it, you use the left and right skip buttons.

As other reviews have mentioned, the 'ENTER TO BLUETOOTH, WAITING FOR PAIRING' booming out at you at full volume is deeply annoying and, for me, might be the deal-breaker. Another problem is that the red light stays on when you charge it, giving no indication of when it's fully charged. The final big disappointment is the quality of audio via line-in mode. If you want to watch movies, you have to use line-in as Bluetooth has an obvious lag, making speech out of sync with lip movement. But as soon as you switch mode, there's a constant high-pitched whine. Not good. Quite distracting when watching movies. Also, you can only use the mini-usb to connect to audio, you can't use a 3.5 male to male audio lead via the earphone socket. Which means you have to use the lead required which is a mini USB, splitting at the end into a USB to charge and a 3.5 jack to connect to your device. This lead is very short.

An alright speaker, but flawed. I wouldn't recommend it. Alas, I think I was seduced by how it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, 8 Mar 2014
Excellent sound and speedy delivery. Great value for money. Much smaller than my previous speaker but better sound from this one union Jack design very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Feature, 27 Jun 2014
Has anyone discovered another use for the speaker?...............Connect your favourite headphones to the speaker and it converts them to bluetooth wireless headphones.