5.0 out of 5 stars I can see this happening to the world
Published 6 months ago by L. Osburn

3.0 out of 5 stars 8 books
bought this thinking it would be a nice long read.what a disapointment!didn't read the descripion before buying so didn't realise that the books were only about 80 pages long. otherwise it was a good read.
Published 6 months ago by mick b

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see this happening to the world, 3 Feb 2014
L. Osburn "Dr Who Fan" (Litchfield Park, Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sixth Extinction and The First Three Weeks: Omnibus Edition (Books 1 - 8) (Kindle Edition)
This series has been by FAR the best set of books I have read in a long time, and I'm not ashamed to say that I sat down and read all 8 of them over a 24 hour period. The only drawback I have is they aren't long enough..lol. I reached the end and wanted more, but I'm so glad there are more books that continue the saga. Glen Johnson has become my new favourite author, and I can't wait to read more of his books.
I can honestly see this doomsday type scenario happening, and I won't spoil the storyline, but I will say this: BUY this set of books, and you won't be sorry!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 31 Jan 2014
Highly recommend Glen's books.
Love this series a lot, really couldn't put them down.
I said the same in another review that it's so nice to read a book based in England and not Gun obsessed America!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6th Extinction, 23 Mar 2014
If you enjoy zombie-style apocalyptical stories, this is well worth reading.
Good characters; fast paced adventure. really enjoyed reading this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars we had it coming to us, 31 Jan 2014
An apocalyptic tale with world coming to an end in a gruesome way.

I liked the back stories, which show how the main characters got to start of the main story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant put these down!, 4 Jun 2014
I read a lot of Zombie fiction Novels and these certainly dont dissapoint, story line is great and it's interesting to hear how the ZA started for all of the main characters,- loads of reading for the price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 May 2014
This is my first set of zombie books....now I'm hooked ...hurry up and write the last one....please.... leaves you wanting to know.. Well what's next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 5 Dec 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and hope there is more to follow. It is a real page turner from start to finish and doesn't disappoint. Well written and the plot twists and turns and takes you to places you didn't expect.
After reading the first three parts and waiting for the next instalment ,I sought out some of the authors other books which are also highly recommended.
Don't hesitate, read this and you will be looking for more!!
Good to see all the books in one volume and at an incredibly low price.
Glen Johnson, I thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 28 Nov 2013
(i am going to do my best to avoid putting any spoilers in here.) What can i really say about the sixth extinction series other than simply brilliant!! Mr. Johnson takes us on a ride that will have you on the edge of your seat the whole time and make you not want to put the book down. In the main 4 books he takes us through a world wrecked by a pandemic that threatens to end the human race forever. we get to see the main characters struggle and fight to survive. then in "The first three weeks" stories we get to take a look at the lead up to the main story and get to know the main characters even more than we did. If you are anything like me you will not be able to put this book down till you are done!Then you will be look for more that Mr. Johnson wrote!

The books are fast paced, well written, thought out, and full of some of the best twists and turns that you will never see coming (i am not often surprised by twists and turns in a book but Mr. Johnson did a great job and i didn't see most of em coming)

I highly recommend The sixth extinction series to any reader, especially anyone that likes apocalyptic tales and the like but i think these books would appeal to most any reader they are that well written. I can honestly say after reading these books Mr. Johnson has made it into the top of my favorite authors list.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2014
good fast story line,weird turn around half way thru.

3.0 out of 5 stars 8 books, 1 Feb 2014