on 10 October 2014
Had them for more than 3 months and wearing them at least 3-4 times a week, they are still holding up quite well considering the price. The only thing I would say is that I ordered the smallest size XS I think and they were still a bit loose around my wrists and fingers (I`m a girls and have small hands), they also did loosen up a bit in time but noting major. I am very please with them for the price.
on 4 January 2014
Doing the job, past one mounth. Protecting my hand on gym section, no point to pay extra money for expensive version.
on 5 July 2014
The gloves were brought for friends in hospital who find themselves to a wheelchair, apparently they have improved btheir ability to move around more easily and the ladies concerned are very grateful. Delivery was very quick.
on 13 June 2014
Leather weight lifting gloves power lifting lifter padded palm exercise great value very comfortable. I recommend very good buy happy with product
on 1 November 2014
Pretty much a waste of money, they began to rip after two gym sessions
on 6 January 2014
I ordered these not realising they were mediums - wanted Large - still fit though - happy with them though for the price.
on 27 July 2015
Very good gloves, been using these for about three months now in the gym and for outdoor calisthenics workout on rusty bars and not-sanded wood, but they still last and have no scratches. Padding is great and the adjustable straps let you wrap them around the wrists tightly when needed.
on 15 May 2016
Gloves are well made and fit lovely. Having the extra protection on the glove helps me feel better but it seems like it's a plastic that will either crack or scrape too easily if too much pressure is put on them ie: standing on them for instance. Well worth the price
on 11 August 2014
I wasn't overly impressed with these when I first wore them, as the right glove pinched my palm somewhat whilst grabbing the bar, causing an uncomfortable grip.
However, after a few weeks this went away, and the gloves are now surprisingly comfortable.
on 26 May 2015
Good quality and feel to them, the wrist straps are an added bonus which is nice. However they are very snug on the hands so its best to get a bigger size to what you think you will be. They do however loosen slightly after using them for a month or so.