5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised.
I have been using this for a month and so far it performs as advertised. For your information, my computer is Windows 7 and my "mouse pad" is a 300 x 300 x 1 mm PTFE sheet.

Sensor: no detectable tracking errors at 16400 cpi, no detectable cursor drift or angle snapping, no acceleration by default (can be changed)

Weight: too heavy for me with...
Published 2 months ago by Peter Lau

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price
The mouse works fine, there's no issues with the sensitivity, the shape feels good, the buttons are in the right places and it looks pretty stylish. For the price it's a decent mouse. But there are some drawbacks...

Published 2 months ago by waofy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Redragon® Perdition 16400 DPI MMO High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse, 18 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridge, 5 memory profiles, 12 Side Buttons, Power Button, Breathing Light, Omron Micro Switches (Electronics)

Weight: too heavy for me with removable weights but centre of mass slightly too far forward without removable weights, since the cartridge for removable weights is quite far back.

Feet: very slippery from day one to now. No perceptible change in shape or slipperiness due to wear, after one month..

Surface: different to the other kinds of non-slip found on other mice, but does its job. I don't recall ever having slipped my hand in this month.

Cable: the outer layer looks like and feels like nylon or some other kind of fibre which can be hold force. Feels very durable. Only problem is that its surface is rough and sometimes catches the edge of my mouse pad.

Buttons: Side button 11 is quite stiff. (requires about 4 times as much force to activate, compared to other side buttons) All other buttons click well. The side buttons are slightly angled so gripping the mouse tightly is unlikely to activate them by mistake, but if you angle the direction of push then not a lot of force is needed to activate the button.

Driver: macros you record yourself have a long delay when activated (about 1.5 seconds), making them unusable in games; standard actions (left click, right click etc) and built-in macros (triple click, Ctrl, Shift etc) have no detectable delay. Package comes with a small CD with driver software; it is also available from the official website.

4.0 out of 5 stars Redragon® Centrophorus 2000 DPI Gaming Mouse, 23 July 2014
First of all this is one sexy looking mouse, and the price is VERY good, more than reasonable.

I really wish more gaming mice put the DPI switch button easily click-able on the top of the mouse, IDK how I lived without it, I sure hope this mouse starts a trend of this with other mice.

It has a nice weight to it, adjustable weight of-course, the adjustable weight compartment also makes a sneaky hiding place to hide encrypted Micro SD cards ..amongst other things ;P

It glows very bright red, not distracting when ur hand is covering it though, the bright red glow looks dope :)

The side switches make it easy for me to flick back and forth between web-pages on websites.

One thing I can't praise this enough on is that it requires no special drivers or ridiculous software unlike other 'gaming mice', just plug and play and it all works, even on Linux (I use a Linux OS (Xubuntu).

So why did I knock off a star?: well maybe knocking off a whole star was a little harsh but this means a fair bit to me, the buttons are way too curved-up where they meet the center, and they are also far apart so I have-to really stretch-out my fingers, this effects my gameplay quite negatively. still usable though.

I'd recommend buying this mouse, even with that last minor fault, as after looking at a-lot of the other gaming mouses on the market, this one is a sure winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for poker grinders, 24 Jun 2014
I grind 8 hours a day @ 1200 hands per hour and this mouse is perfect for the job. Here is a list why.

1. Comfort. Just feels great.

2. Not too many buttons. The choice is either a non heavy duty mouse, or one built specifically for gamers with too many buttons that get in the way.

3. Build quality. Solid case, no sign of any problems with buttons so far after a month and the heavy duty cable. Great for those tilt induced rages.

4. Price. As cheap as a "standard" mouse.

I only have one problem with it though. LED under the logo is a bit too bright. But I think that's just me being too picky. Managed to fix that with a permanent marker anyway so not a problem any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is amazing. I picked this mouse up for a number ..., 17 Oct 2014
For the price, it is amazing. I picked this mouse up for a number of reasons:
- The sensor is an Avago ADNS-3080 which is a high quality sensor used in various Razer & other much more expensive gaming mice
- The DPI - this mouse starts at 400 DPI which is perfect for FPS games. Low sensitivy = higher accuracy. Anyone wondering if 3500 DPI is enough compared to other mice with 8k DPI, I have NEVER put this mouse past 1600 DPI, and that is for browing on a 1080p desktop
- Switchable polling rate - being able to set the polling rate to 500hz or even 1000hz is essential for higher accuracy (polling rate is how many times a second information is sent from your mouse's sensor to the computer)
- Software - easy to use and set everything you'd want
- Quality - very solid mouse, textured (not rubberised as I thought it would be) buttons and nice solid mouse wheel & side buttons. Also the cord is braided and looks like it was built to last.

The only couple of negatives about the product which are entirely subjective are:
- LEDs - I don't know why it is impossible to get a plain mouse, I don't want a mouse which looks like a space ship! As I use on 400 DPI the lights turn off anyway so it's not too big an issue
- Size - I have quite a big hand and would have prefered the more rounded Centophorus shape, but that mouse didn't have as good features as this one

That's it! For the price I don't think you will get much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mouse, 20 Sep 2014
The Redragon Centrophorus is a brilliant mouse! I was a bit sceptical about buying this mouse as it was very cheap (£11.99 at the time) but i was pleasantly surprised. I first bought this as a temporary mouse until I could afford a better one but I may just stick with this one or buy another Redragon mouse.

This mouse perfectly fits my hand so it is very comfortable and it also has a very nice weight to it (it has 8 weights that can be removed) The mouse, so far, is very responsive and the buttons are well placed. Overall there are 6 buttons: Left click, right click, scroll wheel, dpi button and the two buttons on the side. There are 3 settings to the dpi (low, medium and high) that are very useful for fps and general gaming use. The Mouse was well packaged and the packaging came with all the details of the mouse on it. I also think that the LED is very cool and clear.

There is one downside which is that the LED function can not be turned off so if you want to turn it off you will have to unplug it.

Overall this is GREAT value for money and I would happily recommend this mouse. Why waste your money on big brands when this is just as good

5.0 out of 5 stars INSTA-BUY!, 18 Sep 2014
Let me start by saying that this mouse is an amazing piece of hardware!
I was expecting something..."low-ish" quality due to the much lower price when compared to the Naga/G600, but oh boy...was I wrong.

The whole mouse feels durable and well made. Does NOT feel like a plastic mouse that will break if you push the buttons too hard.

It clicks well, it slides well. It grips well!

The weights on the bottom are a great adittion as well, as they allow you to choose how heavy/light you want the mouse to be.

The profile setting software is SO easy to use! You can change the dpi, the keybinds, the colour of the pulsing light, and much more.

It's very user friendly!

The ONLY Con i've found, isn't even a big deal, as it is more of a personal thing: The mouse is a bit high in the middle, which leaves my hand hanging in a weird position, BUT this is when compared to my old Naga.

I'm sure i'll get used to it in no time!

Bottom line: If you are short on cash and want a GOOD, reliable, well built mmo mouse, Get this! You will not regret it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 16 Aug 2014

1. I don't see the point of the weights, they seem to make it more difficult to slide the mouse around. Fortunately they are easy enough to remove.

2. The light from the dragon logo is too bright, especially given the fact it faces the user (even glancing at it is enough to cause blotches in your vision). Easily solvable by putting a white sticker over it, although this obviously negates the "stylish" factor.

3. My mouse and keyboard are on a slide-out part below my desk and the cable from the mouse runs over the back. This was no problem with my old mouse but because the cable was smooth, but the cable of this mouse is a fabric material so there is a lot of friction from it catching on the edge. I solved this by putting some gaffer tape around the cable.

So in conclusion, it's a fine mouse if you're good at making improvised solutions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Visually Appealing and Performs Really Well, 15 Oct 2014
Matt J (Accrington) - See all my reviews
This mouse is plug and play and is very stylish. I don't think any photos of it really do justice, it looks great. However, the important thing is how it handles. For me, it is great, it feels comfortable and the sensitivity can be adjusted (I imagine some gamers out there can really benefit from just tapping one button for the adjustment), The simple features of this mouse make it well worth the cost, I've already mentioned the sensitivity button which can be used to toggle quickly through 3 sensitivity settings, the two buttons on the left side are useful for flicking between web pages (very convenient), it also has weights that can be taken out/distributed however I expect this is more for the hardcore gamers out there. I tend to use it mostly for web browsing and occasionally going on Minecraft. I like the optical sensor as it seems to work on almost any surface and the cord feels like it is hard to break or snap, and there's a velcro strap to tidy the wire up. I'm really happy with this mouse and it's quality really shows when compared with the cheaper mice you can buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 May 2014
I thought I would buy this product as it looked to be a fantastic addition to my new laptop and I couldn't have been more right to have bought it. This mouse gets a 4 star rating as it is amazingly built and set up to my new laptop flawlessly with no hassle like you would get with some other mice like Razer. I would like to stress that although this is a great and well performing mouse it only works on windows computers as when I attempted to test this mouse out on my Mac there was a lot of trouble and confusion when installing the drivers for it to work and as a result of this the mouse did not work on it.

There is so many positive aspects of this mouse I do not feel I could fit them all into one review but I will go over a few of the brilliant features of this mouse. To start off I would like to comment on the unique design of this product, as I have rather big hands (also works well with small hands to get this out there) my fingers were able to fit perfectly on the mouse with my index finger being comfortable in the groove on the front and my thumb able to use the forward and back buttons on the side on the mouse, all buttons except for the DPI (Dots per inch) switcher can be programmed for different uses while gaming. Also, when I was using this mouse while web browsing and gaming I had the DPI set to 2000 and it worked seamlessly with no lag on the laptop. In my opinion the LED red lights are just a bonus to it.

However, after a few weeks of using this mouse I did find it hard to keep the wire straight and tidy, I am not really calling Redragon liars but they did say that the design of the wire of the mouse would stop it from getting tangled but do not let this put you off buying the product.

Overall, I would recommend this mouse to anyone who wants a cheap alternative to a Razer product as we all know that Razer do make high quality but over priced products. I feel that from my personal experience of this mouse it would be perfect for somebody that is into gaming as the design, programmable buttons and DPI are the selling point for the gaming side of this mouse. If you are a normal web browser and are looking at this product I think it will still be good and will suit all your needs but it will work best for a gamers use. A real great and affordable mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Jun 2014
Steven Crossman "Steven Crossman" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my teenager son who does a lot of gaming. He loves it. Good price, good product, good buy.