4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Published 2 months ago by Ashley Wilmshurst

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse except one button stopped working.
I liked everything about this mouse for the first 2 months. Its has the feeling of both being lightweight yet sturdy. the DPI is nice, although the polling rate of 1k is nicer.
The lighting is customisable except for the middle mouse button colour which is a predetermined colour depending on which of the 6 pre installed profiles you are using.
The thumb buttons...
Published 1 month ago by Naheeda Khan

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 May 2014
I thought I would buy this product as it looked to be a fantastic addition to my new laptop and I couldn't have been more right to have bought it. This mouse gets a 4 star rating as it is amazingly built and set up to my new laptop flawlessly with no hassle like you would get with some other mice like Razer. I would like to stress that although this is a great and well performing mouse it only works on windows computers as when I attempted to test this mouse out on my Mac there was a lot of trouble and confusion when installing the drivers for it to work and as a result of this the mouse did not work on it.

There is so many positive aspects of this mouse I do not feel I could fit them all into one review but I will go over a few of the brilliant features of this mouse. To start off I would like to comment on the unique design of this product, as I have rather big hands (also works well with small hands to get this out there) my fingers were able to fit perfectly on the mouse with my index finger being comfortable in the groove on the front and my thumb able to use the forward and back buttons on the side on the mouse, all buttons except for the DPI (Dots per inch) switcher can be programmed for different uses while gaming. Also, when I was using this mouse while web browsing and gaming I had the DPI set to 2000 and it worked seamlessly with no lag on the laptop. In my opinion the LED red lights are just a bonus to it.

However, after a few weeks of using this mouse I did find it hard to keep the wire straight and tidy, I am not really calling Redragon liars but they did say that the design of the wire of the mouse would stop it from getting tangled but do not let this put you off buying the product.

Overall, I would recommend this mouse to anyone who wants a cheap alternative to a Razer product as we all know that Razer do make high quality but over priced products. I feel that from my personal experience of this mouse it would be perfect for somebody that is into gaming as the design, programmable buttons and DPI are the selling point for the gaming side of this mouse. If you are a normal web browser and are looking at this product I think it will still be good and will suit all your needs but it will work best for a gamers use. A real great and affordable mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for poker grinders, 24 Jun 2014
I grind 8 hours a day @ 1200 hands per hour and this mouse is perfect for the job. Here is a list why.

1. Comfort. Just feels great.

2. Not too many buttons. The choice is either a non heavy duty mouse, or one built specifically for gamers with too many buttons that get in the way.

3. Build quality. Solid case, no sign of any problems with buttons so far after a month and the heavy duty cable. Great for those tilt induced rages.

4. Price. As cheap as a "standard" mouse.

I only have one problem with it though. LED under the logo is a bit too bright. But I think that's just me being too picky. Managed to fix that with a permanent marker anyway so not a problem any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING MOUSE!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Redragon« Perdition 16400 DPI MMO High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse, 18 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridge, 5 memory profiles, 12 Side Buttons, Power Button, Breathing Light, Omron Micro Switches (Electronics)
I bought this mouse, with the free mouse mat, for my 17 year son who has a gaming PC and wanted a responsive mouse. He tells me that it is a brilliant mouse - it is highly responsive, very comfortable to hold, buttons are easy to access, sensitivity is perfect and the multi coloured LEDs add a nice look to the mouse. He tells me that the accompanying mouse mat is smooth and acts as a great surface.

4.0 out of 5 stars Redragon« Centrophorus 2000 DPI Gaming Mouse, 23 July 2014
First of all this is one sexy looking mouse, and the price is VERY good, more than reasonable.

I really wish more gaming mice put the DPI switch button easily click-able on the top of the mouse, IDK how I lived without it, I sure hope this mouse starts a trend of this with other mice.

It has a nice weight to it, adjustable weight of-course, the adjustable weight compartment also makes a sneaky hiding place to hide encrypted Micro SD cards ..amongst other things ;P

It glows very bright red, not distracting when ur hand is covering it though, the bright red glow looks dope :)

The side switches make it easy for me to flick back and forth between web-pages on websites.

One thing I can't praise this enough on is that it requires no special drivers or ridiculous software unlike other 'gaming mice', just plug and play and it all works, even on Linux (I use a Linux OS (Xubuntu).

So why did I knock off a star?: well maybe knocking off a whole star was a little harsh but this means a fair bit to me, the buttons are way too curved-up where they meet the center, and they are also far apart so I have-to really stretch-out my fingers, this effects my gameplay quite negatively. still usable though.

I'd recommend buying this mouse, even with that last minor fault, as after looking at a-lot of the other gaming mouses on the market, this one is a sure winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Might be cheap but its a cracking mouse worthy of your consideration - especially you gamers!!, 18 July 2014
I love my gaming and this mouse has exceeded all my expectations.

Coming from a MS Sidewinder X8 I I was expecting a mouse that was functional and that would provide a cheap and cheerful solution to all the travel I've been doing lately with work. Something to throw in my bag and use whilst I was away.

Couldn't have been more surprised. Great software, albeit simple, that allows one to configure the various mouse options, sensitivity, macros, shortcuts etc. In game the mouse was a revelation, all those buttons took some getting used to, but once I had, Battlefield 4, Far Cry3, L4D2 and Sniper Elite 2 et al had become so much more enjoyable. No more keyboard combos and keyboard commands - now I could use the numerous mouse buttons and trust me in the heat of a shootout or fighting off zombies this proved to be a revelation.

The mouse itself is ok in terms of build quality, doesn't compare to the Sidewinder in that regard. There are weights that you can add/remove to the mouse should you want to get the feel just right. Not much in the way of accessories, but hey, its a mouse so its not an issue.

All in all a great mouse for the price. Cant fault it really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Jun 2014
Steven Crossman "Steven Crossman" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my teenager son who does a lot of gaming. He loves it. Good price, good product, good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value!, 23 Jun 2014
I looked at this mouse after my Razer Naga had stopped working. I must say that I don't regret my choice in the slightest as this mouse is great! At just the fraction of the price compared to other mice of it's kind you can't go wrong! Will definitely look at many of the other products that BlueByte stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great responsive gaming mouse, 23 Jun 2014
First of all I would like to say how well this mouse performs.It is perfectly responsive and to be honest I haven't had any problems with it at all. The programming menu is completely understandable and easy to read. The buttons on the thumb side felt pretty natural to use. The huge variety of mouse DPI (sensitivity) was cool to have, however I dont think 16000 is quite necessary!
I do really like all the colour customization and the brightness levels.
If I had to make an improvement then I would explain what everything on the menu does because a few of the options, I had no idea what they meant,..just so people can better understand what they are getting into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jun 2014
I took a chance on this mouse as I'm an avid gamer but didn't want to pay the extortionate prices just for a brand and I LOVE this mouse, it's wonderful! It takes a little getting used to if you've not used a gaming mouse before but once you've got the hang of avoiding pressing the buttons in a panic it's lovely!

I've had it for almost a year as I got it as a birthday present and it's not let me down at all! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 18 Jun 2014
A great replacement for the mouse which was annoying me so much in my office. Works perfectly and is comfortable to hold. Sometimes even find myself stroking the matte black finish.