5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hard skin!
Like most folks I sometimes get hard skin on my feet and have to pare it down occasionally. Nothing excessive but enough for me to have to sort it out every now and then. It wasn’t a problem until the skin on my feet started to feel dry and even cracked a little. This was always worse in winter when the skin on my feet felt brittle and the cracking was worse...
Published 7 months ago by S. Haskins

3.0 out of 5 stars Hazelnut Oil
This body oil comes in a metal bottle that is easy to dispense from. There's no strong odour from the oil and like all the other oil-based Sinivalia products, it absorbs in to the skin with no excess residue. Also on dry, broken skin there's no stinging, unlike what I've experienced with some non-natural oils.

I've now tried all of the Sinivalia products and...
Published 3 months ago by JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hard skin!, 22 Jun. 2014
S. Haskins "sammymae" (Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oil For Face, Hair and Body by SINIVALIA | Cruelty Free Facial Oil Is All Natural Anti Ageing Moisturiser For Oily, Dry And Ageing Skin | Anti Wrinkle Skin Care Product Can Be Used As Body Lotion, Face Cream & Massage Oil | Intense Hair Treatment For Coloured & Frizzy Hair | Suitable For Vegan Use | 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE! (Misc.)

A friend suggested I start applying Hazelnut oil regularly and I had never heard of the stuff. But the internet is like having the British Library and every encyclopedia in our homes. I set about doing some research and found that it was good for the skin – VERY good. At first I was looking for Hazelnut oil on its own, and then I found Sinivalia’s Natural and Pure Body Oil - which is 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hazelnut Oil. This is what I was looking for – nothing added or taken away just pure Hazelnut Oil (cold pressed was even better!)

Every night before bed after washing my feet I would massage the oil into my feet. After just two days, I could feel the difference. My dry cracked skin was not only more flexible, but it was healing too! I have made this little foot massage a part of my daily routine and have not had any hard skin on my feet for six months.

This is an amazing oil. It seems to repel hard skin – at least, since using it, I have had none. One of the interesting things to note is that since massaging my feet daily, my hands too have improved. I never thought of them as dry or in need of moisturizer, but I can see that the skin on my hands is in better condition than it has ever been. In many ways they actually look younger and I can only attribute this to my daily foot treatment which obviously works this great little oil into my hands as well as my feet. Do any Masseurs or aroma therapists use this? It would make a great massage oil and it would make a good carrier oil.

Another happy outcome from my rubbing this oil into my feet every night is that my circulation in my feet has improved. Whether this is to do with the actually massage part or whether it is to do with Hazelnut Oil I can’t be sure. Probably a mix of both? I noticed on your website that it says it “assists with skin rejuvenation by regenerating cells and strengthening capillaries”. So maybe it is the Hazelnut Oil after all!

I am going to start using this oil on my face and neck too because it is supposed to be an excellent anti-ager too. Every report I’ve read says that it tones the skin and helps reduce signs of ageing. The only thing is that after using it all this time, it is now known as my Foot Oil and so it seems strange to use it on my face. But I will. After all your website says it is good from head to toe. Usually skin care starts with the face. Mine started with my feet. I always knew there was something different about me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ideal carrier massage oil, 2 July 2014
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Length:: 5:02 Mins

This is such a useful product I use it practically every day somewhere on my person. I tried it first as an after-shower body moisturizer. It left my arms and legs pleasantly soft and seemed to soak in completely so that I could dress over it without having to wipe away any residue. I use a little more over my shoulders and chest where the sun really parches my skin. Similarly good. Since my face has combination skin and has recently become very prone to allergies, I had reservations about putting a straight oil on my face, but this product is extra gentle and sinks in quickly and, after a bit, I just remove the visible excess with a tissue or a little Rose Cleanser (I have stopped using other toners since discovering the Sinivalia Toner/Cleanser as it is the only one I tried that does not dry my skin out). So far this oil is smoothing out the wrinkles around my eyes and I think it's started to do something for the ones around my mouth, which lately have become a real problem.

But the best use I have found for this light, penetrating oil is as a carrier for other essential oils, which I like to mix as the fancy takes me. I had tried all kinds of stuff before, from baby oil to almond, flaxseed, grape, or coconut oil, but the trick is to find a pure product and on reading the labels, many nasty chemicals were present. I find this Hazelnut Oil to work best for me as it is lubricating enough to allow a moderate massage but not so heavy that it needs to be washed off (which would somewhat defeat the purpose). I add a few drops of peppermint, juniper, fennel and rosemary essential oils to make a circulation-boosting, cellulite-fighting mix (I avoid citrus oils as they can make your skin blotchy in the sun). You can customize the ingredients to suit your purpose but the carrier oil is just as important as the active ones. So I am delighted to have found something I can use without worrying about chemicals.

The lack of a dropper does not bother me. I invert the bottle over the palm of my hand a few times and have what I need for a light application to moisturize, or use a bit more for the massage. The thing is you really don't need very much, so it is also very cost-effective and the bottle is quite large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your hair, 8 Aug. 2014
Just received this oil and I am over the moon. Great for your hair, makes your skin feel and look lovely. Would definately recommend this product 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Halfy-half, 22 July 2014
Although it is classesd as a body oli, this is like a workout for my face! It tones and tightens but it also moisturises and smooths away wrinkles and lines. To test the product I used it for a week on one half of my face only. I honestly thought I wouldn't see a difference, but after a week, friends and family could tell me which half had been given the Natural Oil treatment. That was when I realised how well this oil works. To be honest, I wasn't fussed on the idea of oils. I thought they'd be too greasy, but this one was easily absorbed after a few minute (perhaps my skin needed a drink?) My skin looks more youthful than it has for years. Now, I wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! :D, 7 Nov. 2014
Length:: 0:51 Mins

Here is my video review of what i think of this product! give a watch... :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural and Pure Body Oil by Sinivalia, 9 Feb. 2014
I love this body oil, again its light and keeps my skin moisturised all day. I'm glad that I purchased this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just WOW, 29 May 2014
Wow! I hadn’t heard of Hazelnut Oil before. What a find. I love this. After using it I read up on the great properties of Hazelnut Oil – I’m impressed – it’ll even reduce wrinkles. Before I discovered these skin oils I always used creams. I think it was because I thought oils would leave my face looking greasy. This one sinks in great and really does the business. It is so light, I sometimes use it as a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage. It works great. My skin looks better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally satisfied, 8 July 2014
I have to wash my hands a lot during the day at work and my hands had gotten really dry, cracked and painful. I use this oil as a hand moisturizer twice a day and it is amazing. It absorbs really fast and has repaired my skin in a couple days. I also use it after my shampoo on wet hair to nourish the ends: It doesnt make the hair greasy compared to some other oils containing chemicals. I will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars pure and natural skin oil, 30 April 2014
I have very sensitive and dry skin.Over the years I have spent a small fortune on various sensitive skin products from the highly priced to the budget end and even when the blurb on the packaging would say designed for sensitive and intolerant skin type I would often find I had to wash it off. I Bought this product to try as a face oil and body oil. for facial use I only used a couple of drops as a little goes along way and its very slidy ( It is used as a massage oil ) though I Did not buy it for this reason. To be honest its still very early days but i had no irritation which is a big thing in itself for me. I dont know how it would be as a base for make up ? though it certainly seems to be a multi tasker . I also have very dry hands with cracked palms so I will be very interested to see if this product can make significant difference over the coming weeks as its been a long standing problem so am not expecting an overnight cure. This company is genuinely interested in customer care which is nice.. so getting off to a good start with no reaction .. and this a genuinely nice company to buy from.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great massage oil and moisturiser!, 3 July 2014
a great, moisturising massage oil!! I liked that the aroma is not too overwhelming - it's subtle. I used this massage oil for whole body massages including face and feet, it was a great moisturiser. I'm going to try it out on my hair next! definitely recommend this product.